Dating Donald Pierce Would Include

Warning: Language, dangerously long headcanon, grammar errors? Non-native language, NSFW in a section at the end. Don't worry, I will warn you when you read it! 

- Logan and Laura would completely disapprove of your relationship and would become even more protective of you

- Donald would only show you his soft side.

- He'll have a tattoo that will represent you in some way on his arm.

- He would act tough around his men or Logan to not show that you are his weakness.

- He would purposely touch you or kiss you in front of Logan just to piss him off because he is an asshole.

- And flirt anytime anywhere with you. Has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

- He would love your powers and ask you to show them more often in front of him.

- In public, he would always touch you, if it's holding hands, an arm around your waist, a hand on the small of your back.

- Neck hickeys!! Absolutely no way someone doesn't know you are dating.

- If other girls approach him he would tell them that he is not interested and would always keep his eyes on you.

- His men know not to approach you otherwise they are as good as dead.

- Only Mohawk and Bone Breaker are allowed near you because they are Pierce's most trusted henchmen.

- They always look out for you and protect you, Mohawk gradually becomes a big brother figure.

- You have come to the point when you guys communicate just by looking at each other. You know not to go to Donnie if he is doing business about a bounty just by the look Mohawk gives you.

- Donald Pierce gets jealous very easily. He would become so possessive it would be the best thing in the world for Logan.

- Even though Logan doesn't care about anyone except for his daughters, he will tease Donald in order to scare him away from you.

- It doesn't work, you are worth the effort. He loves you so much Logan will eventually give up.

- Doesn't mean he accepts it. He still glares at the blond asshole standing dangerously close to you.

- When you notice the glare Logan is giving your boyfriend, you confront him, asking:

"Why do you hate my boyfriend?"

"You just said it yourself, he's your boyfriend!"

"So he could be anybody and you would hate him just as much?"

"Yeah.... but I do hold a special grudge against him!"

- Once you got so mad at him you just yelled at Logan. He has never seen you so mad, he and Laura were so suprised. That one fight Donald was in the same room, he found you so adorable when you were mad.

- He also finds you adorable when you are nervous because you unintentionally make the situation you are in funny, and you can become soooo sarcastic.

- Logan would just ignore both of you when your are cuddling on the couch.

- Donald loves it though, cuddling with you is the best thing.

- You love it too, this guy gives off so much heat goddamn!

- If you were laying on him, he would put his head on your shoulder and just kiss your neck.

- If he was laying on you, he would be on his stomach, arms around your waist and his head would be in the crook of your neck.

- He would buy little gifts for you, saying he thought about you when he say it.

- Would never forget any dates since the start of your relationship. He would remember stuff like the first day you met, the first time you dated, made it official ect..

- Will try his hardest to remember Logan's birthday just for you, even though he really doesn't not want to for all the toture your 'dad' put him through. Would remember Laura's though. She sees the effort Donald is making and trusts him enough to protect you. He did attacked Transigen with his men and become a bounty hunter just for you.

- She gradually starts speaking Spanish with him. You love it!

- In bed he is always the big spoon.

- He never lets you go of his hold. If he is not spooning you, you will be sleeping on him or he will be sleeping on you.

- He needs your weight to know you are safe.

- Will cook for you when he has the chance, but will still take you to very expensive restaurants.

- You tell him that you are not worth that much money but he will never EVER agree with that. You are the light of his life, he can't live without you.

- He can tell whenever you feel insecure, if it's women looking at you weirdly, or just comparing yourself to other women's bodies. When this happen he just showers you with complements more that he does normally (if that is even possible).

- You would be ok with him killing people, as long as they are not innocent. He would still try for you however.

- He has many enemies, so you are more that ok to fight them.

- He finds you so attractive (more than usual) when you fight. He finds you incredibly badass when you fight with your powers.

- If you get injured Donald would be so nervous. He would nearly threaten Bone Breaker to stitch you up. Mohawk would become the mother hen. He would bring you food and water, he would even give advice to Donald on what to do to make you feel better. He would tell him to go get your favorite chocolate, get your favorite movie from a video shop etc..

- You would know it was Mohawk that had told him this and would thank him when you were alone with him. But you would still appreciate Donald's effort. He so clueless at love it's adorable.

- On your period, Donald would comfort you and bring you your favorite food (special thanks to Mohawk).

NSFW:

- Just because he is clueless in love doesn't mean he is the same in bed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

- He would be sooo dominant.

- He will accept if you ride him though. It's such a turn on.

- He will choke you. It turns you on.

- He would be willing to try all types of sex as long as you are submissive.

- Loves the power he has on you.

- Blood kink so woudn't mind to have sex with you when you are on you period, but that of course is up to you, slight Daddy kink.

- He loves eating you out and fingering you.

- Shower sex is a regular thing. Having to live in the same house as two people with anger issues does makes it difficult though.

- Once Logan walked in on you guys having sex. In that moment you could see fear in Donald's eyes. You had to use your powers to get Logan to stop trying to kill your boyfriend.

- Since then though Donald does not care. Now that Logan knows about it, he will try to persuade you to have sex in 'public places'.

- Going to take a shower usually ends up with Donald following you to the shower naked and either getting a blowjob or shower sex.

- Laura and Logan see how happy Pierce makes you.

- They would slowly accept your boyfriend as they see how much he has changed thanks to you.

Let me know what you think!! Thanks for reading! Ideas are welcome!