Being Donald Pierce's With A Toddler Would Include...

Requested on Tumblr: " Can I ask for a Donald Pierce headcanon, being his wife?" and  " Hi there, I love your imagines and headcanons about Donald Pierce! Could I request a Donald Pierce being a dad would include?"

Requested on Tumblr: " Can I ask for a Donald Pierce headcanon, being his wife?" and " Hi there, I love your imagines and headcanons about Donald Pierce! Could I request a Donald Pierce being a dad would include?"

Warnings: Implied smut, mention of sex, loooong

*******

- You love each other so much!

- His usual habits don't stop even after you are married.

- People say that love fades after you get married for some reason.

- But your love doesn't.

- You are smitten with each other it's almost surreal.

- But he loves admiring your wedding ring.

- He kisses your knuckles because of it.

- He kisses you a lot.

- Anywhere and everywhere.

- A lot more passionate sex.

- You always go for trips, whether it's during the weekend or the week.

- When you guys got married, he stopped working for Transigen because of the numerous enemies the firm had attracted.

- He knew that they would most likely go against Rice but he seriously didn't want to risk it.

- He set up his own thing with some help from Mohawk.

- And he became insanely successful.

- It's not the most (il)legal thing in the world but it keeps the action going and the money flowing.

- He doesn't work as much as he used to so he spends a lot of time with you.

- You watch him work out.

- It's a huge turn on, just his muscular body working with sweat it's just yum.

- He knows his effect on you.

- So it always follows with shower sex.

- He starts calling you Ms Pierce instead of his usual nicknames.

- But only in the very romantic moments.

- Going to the restaurant twice a week.

- The ultimate power couple.

- He's taught you a lot.

- Robotics, using guns, knives and the basic defence skills: punching, kicking and some other special moves.

- He helps you work out when you feel like doing some.

- He kept the wedding dress.

- He even has a whole closet with everything you had at the wedding.