Going To Disneyland With Donald Pierce Would Include..

- You woke up on a Saturday morning feeling fresh and rejuvenated

- And you walked into the kitchen to find your boyfriend cooking breakfast for you.

- "Good morning baby," He greeted as your hands slid around his waist.

- "You want to go to Disneyland today?"

- You were quick to agree and before you knew it, you were packed for the day and in the car, driving towards the amusement park.

- Challenging you to do the 'scariest' rides.

- Obliging because you know he's only spiting you up.

- You even asked him if you could stay for the weekend at the hotel and do all the rides.

- I mean all the rides.

- He'll tease you because he's so much taller than you.

- Saying, "are you sure you can do this ride? Aren't you too short?"

- He's such an asshole oh my god.

- But he's your asshole.

- You pull him on every single ride there is.

- Even the little teacups that just rotate on themselves in a circle of two others.

- Getting ice cream multiple times during the day.

- But it's okay, you share a single ice cream.

- And buying cotton candy.

- Ending up doing the same ones over and over again since you have the VIP passes.

- Buying all the pictures of the rides that put a camera in the middle of a rollercoaster.

- Being extremely exhausted after the first day and cuddling in the hotel room watching movies and eating.

- Doing the same thing the next day because it's so much fun.

- Talking non-stop about it afterwards.

- And on the way home.

- Having so much fun that you ask him if he could bring a few of his men next time because it would be so funny.