Complete A-Z smut game

Tumblr ask: SKSJSKSJJ BITCH I NEED ME AN A-Z OF DONNIE WITH THAT SMUT THING

A/N: OIEHFUEIFEBFI YOU SHALL RECEIVE OMFGGGGG

Warning: smutty smut smut

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's really cuddly. Depending on his mood, he's love to have you on his chest whilst you kiss his neck and cuddle into him, on other days it's the other way around and he adores being showered with your love.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his hands, he likes both of them because he knows you like both on you, or in you! 😏

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He loves having his cum all over you, face, ass, tits, inside of you, the whole lot, he's really fucking possessive omg he's so hot.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I'd feel that normally he's the type of guy that loves blowjobs, but after he met you, he definitely prefers going down on you, it's just so arousing to be in that position with that amount of power over you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's very experienced about sex, oh boy, he knows what to do and he picks up very quickly your particularly sweet spots and what you like best.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Any comfortable position where he can see your ass, breasts and face, especially when he's particuarly rough.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's not goofy at all, the only jokes he would make are to make your blush and very very dirty jokes that would make you weak in the knees, if something else wasn't making you weak already! ;)

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Always well groomed for the most unexpected times to do it!

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

It depends on his moods, if he's jealous, he'll want to make as public as possible, if he's feeling romantic, most of the time it's going to be very intimate.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Some weeks, he works alot and you send him nudes because you need each other, so he won't be able to stop himself from jacking off on a mission or in his office. He has a pretty high sex drive, so if you're not in proximity, he'll masturbate without a second thought.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I feel like he would have a little daddy kink in bed and you know how to use it (if you're into that of course). He also have a major spanking kink, you cannot change my mind.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Depending on how horny he is, pretty much anywhere within reason is more than okay for him – he's possessive of you though so he would prefer taking you somewhere private in order to admire your body with his eyes only.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Pretty much anything can turn him on, he has a decently high sex drive and he's also become very sensitive to your touch, which is something you use at your advantage. Although he knows how much you love his voice so he will use it. Your whole being turns him on so just your presence would put him in the mood, if you return the mood as well of course!

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He would not do anything that would embarass you in anyway, he might be into something that might hurt you a little bit to mix pain and pleasure, if you're into that of course, but anything that will hurt you more than a little or embarass you will be a huge no no.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

He loves both, you're so hot when you're sucking him off but you're also so hot when you're under him, begging and moaning as you fall apart below him.

P = Pace (Are they fats and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

Fast and rough when he really needs to fuck you or when he's pissed about something, but if it's a weekend or any time when you have a lot of time, he's be slow and sensual just to tease you.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Quickies are a must before missions or before work, in the morning before he goes to work or anytime you guys want. It's thrilling to have sex anywhere, being caught up in the moment or without expecting it.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Risk is always a thing with him, he loves trying new things because you're always a huge turn on, he's always left surprised in a good way when you guys experiment so he's more than okay with it.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

He has a really high stamina, he could go for a whole day but if he's really tired or he's been teased alot, he won't last long at all, orgasm wise and energy wise.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He didn't have toys but he found out you own toys and he loves using them on you when he fucks you as well because using it makes you moan on a whole new level and he couldn't be more turned on than that.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He's a huge tease, he can't help himself, your flushed cheeks, your whining and begging, he loves being unfair but he doesn't like getting a taste of his own medicine, if he gets teased too much, make sure to be prepared for a day without walking at all.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

Normally, he curses a lot, praises you a lot, talks dirty to you, grunts and growls but if he's tired or exhausted, he'll be much more vocal, including moans and groans.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

He gets alot of wet dreams about you which usually leads to a lot of morning sex. The wet dreams usually consists of the really kinky stuff, but that doesn't stop him from making a few of those come true.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

He's thick and big! ;))

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Very very high sex drive, if it was up to him, he would fuck you twice a day at least.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He can stay up for a few more hours before exhaustion would take over him, but he's more than willing to fall asleep beside you after sex, making sure you fall asleep first.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)