Short!Reader Dating Donald Pierce Would Include...

Requested on Tumblr: "Hi, I don't know if you're still accepting Donald Pierce requests but if you are, could you do one of those being with Donald Pierce would include

Requested on Tumblr: "Hi, I don't know if you're still accepting Donald Pierce requests but if you are, could you do one of those being with Donald Pierce would include...where the reader is significantly smaller than him? Thanks and I love your work 😊"

A/N: I lowkey want to be short now! Do send in more requests for Donald! x)

- Teasing

- Donald is already a giant (Boyd is 1.88 which is approx. 6 feet)

- Forehead kisses.

- Him carrying you bridal style.

- Often sitting in his lap and him playing with your hair.

- Piggyback rides when it's only the two of you.

- You're the best little spoon

- Or sleeping on him.

- He loves having you in his lap.

- Laying his head on your back as a result.

- And tightening his grip around your waist.

- A lot of teasing.

- He watches with pure amusement in a store looking for clothes that are not exactly for adults because they are cheaper.

- Or when you climb up shelves in a supermarket.

- Purposely putting food on higher shelves just to see you jump and try to grab it.

- Him blackmailing you as a result.

     - "Babe are you serious? Give it to me!"

     - "Only if I get a kiss first!

- When he's being an ass in public, you do everything to be nowhere in sight in a crowd.

- "I'm not short, you're just freakishly tall!!"

- His heart melting when you're angry, it's the cutest thing he's ever seen.

- He loves feeling your arms around his waist instead of around his neck when you hug him.

- If he's done something dangerous and you forbid him from leaving the house, he'll just grab you and carry you out of the way lmao"

      - You're the best armrest baby!"

      - "Fuck you Don!"

- Completely turned on when you are in his shirt.

- TeAsInG!!

- Cuddling

- He's so protective of you.

- And so are his men.

- He's the only one who can tease you.

- Any other person better crawl in a hole and die.

- Ordering to get him things for you.

- Him taking up most of the bed.

- This

Comments and votes are deeply appreciated!