Tainted Heart [Part 2]

When you confront your boyfriend about how secretive he is being, he finally tells you what his actual job is. Understanding that the side of him you fell in love with was only a lie, you ban him from your house but find it more complicated to let him go when you discover something that would change your future completely. Donald reappears a few days later, trying to make amends, will you be able to forgive him?

Requested by 3 anons on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie fic where the reader has been dating him for a while and they live together and everything but he doesn't tell her exactly what he does and she starts to think that he's cheating on her when ...

Requested by 3 anons on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie fic where the reader has been dating him for a while and they live together and everything but he doesn't tell her exactly what he does and she starts to think that he's cheating on her when he has to go out for meeting and shit, you can the ending angsts or fluffy"

"Hey can I request a really angsts Donald pierce bit, where basically the reader and Donnie get in an argument and it's a proper screaming match and they don't talk to each other for s bit, you can end it how you want but I thought it would be a fun idea because I'm really in the mood for some angst"

"Can u write sth with donald pierce and reader where donald comes into their house out of nowhere with logan laura and professor x to help them hide just like the scene from avengers age of ultron? (Reader is pregnant)"

A/N: I COMBINED THREE REQUESTED INTO A TWO PART SERIES, I'M A GENIUS!! Not really

Warning: violence, language, fighting, angst.

Hugging the pillow on her lap, the girl's eyes stayed on the TV screen. She didn't know what to do with herself and thankfully, her boss was kind enough to give her a few days off.

Her mind had wandered, far from the movie, and towards her boyfriend -- well, ex-boyfriend.

A frustrated sigh escaped her lips, this sucks, big time!

Her crying only picked up at how everything was a lie, she couldn't believe everything their relationship was built on was only fake, the work he did made him a lot of money, she just thought he strived at his job, not that it was so illegal it paid so well.

(Y/N) was dating a monster, a heartless beast that entertained himself with guarding abused children that were to be turned into weapons.

She didn't know if it was the crying or watching TV so early in the morning and eating something she wasn't supposed to but she felt her stomach churn and before she could realise what she was doing, her feet were instinctively racing her towards the bathroom.

Her hands gripped the toilet seat and she threw up bitterly. After emptying her stomach, she slumped against the wall and sat there for a few moments.

It started a few days before she confronted her boyfriend, so two days after he left for that horrible job of his.

Her time of the month was in a while, so she had no way of knowing if it was delayed or not.

The only thought that itched her, the constant vomiting that felt too foreign to be any type of food poisoning, the very active sexual life she had with Pierce.