Tainted Heart [Part 1]

When you confront your boyfriend about how secretive he is being, he finally tells you what his actual job is. Understanding that the side of him you fell in love with was only a lie, you ban him from your house but find it more complicated to let him go when you discover something that would change your future completely. Donald reappears a few days later, trying to make amends, will you be able to forgive him?

Requested by 3 anons on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie fic where the reader has been dating him for a while and they live together and everything but he doesn't tell her exactly what he does and she starts to think that he's cheating on her when ...

Requested by 3 anons on Tumblr: "Can I request a Donnie fic where the reader has been dating him for a while and they live together and everything but he doesn't tell her exactly what he does and she starts to think that he's cheating on her when he has to go out for meeting and shit, you can the ending angsts or fluffy"

"Hey can I request a really angsts Donald pierce bit, where basically the reader and Donnie get in an argument and it's a proper screaming match and they don't talk to each other for s bit, you can end it how you want but I thought it would be a fun idea because I'm really in the mood for some angst"

"Can u write sth with donald pierce and reader where donald comes into their house out of nowhere with logan laura and professor x to help them hide just like the scene from avengers age of ultron? (Reader is pregnant)"

A/N: I COMBINED THREE REQUESTED INTO A TWO PART SERIES, I'M A GENIUS!! Not really

Warning: violence, language, fighting.

(Y/N) was smiling and laughing along with her friend at a small café, it felt too long since the pair was in contact with each other and it couldn't feel any better.

Until her phone buzzed. Her friend took a sip of her drink as the girl glanced at the message she received.

"Is it your boyfriend?" she inquired, perceiving a frown appear on her face as her eyes scanned over the words.

"Yes," (Y/N) sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "he's cancelling the date, again, he's going out of town,"

Her friend gave her a disapproving look.

"I know, I know, you told me to talk to him about it -- but I'm terrified of what might come out from it," the girl gulped anxiously.

"I understand, but you need to do it, it might hurt you more if you keep at it,"

(Y/N) chewed on her lip nervously.

*****

The girl spent the next few days stressful thinking of every possible scenario that could unfold when she confronts him. Was he sick of her? Was he moving on and didn't want to hurt her? Was he cheating on her?

He didn't even give her an approximate day when he would get back, so the dread continued as she returned home every night, after work, contemplating whether he would be home or not.

After a few painful days, he finally got back.

"Hey baby, I miss you," he smiled softly, sliding his arms around her waist and kissing her jaw as she fixed herself a little something to eat.