A-Z smut 1

Tumblr ask: I really can't miss the chance and ask you for your opinion on words D K L and M for Donnie (pretty please!) <3 <3 <3

Warning: smut

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I'd feel that normally he's the type of guy that loves blowjobs, but after he met you, he definitely prefers going down on you, it's just so arousing to be in that position with that amount of power over you.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I feel like he would have a little daddy kink in bed and you know how to use it (if you're into that of course). He also have a major spanking kink, you cannot change my mind. 

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Depending on how horny he is, pretty much anywhere within reason is more than okay for him – he's possessive of you though so he would prefer taking you somewhere private in order to admire your body with his eyes only.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Pretty much anything can turn him on, he has a decently high sex drive and he's also become very sensitive to your touch, which is something you use at your advantage. Although he knows how much you love his voice so he will use it. Your whole being turns him on so just your presence would put him in the mood, if you return the mood as well of course!

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)