Donald Pierce Proposing To You Would Include

Requested On Tumblr: "Thank you😊 it's a hc for Donald Pierce about to propose, please"

- He planned it over a few months.

- Even though he doesn't really plan missions and improvises most of the time, he wants to make it special.

- Even asked Mohawk for help.

- Obviously threatening him to not mutter a word to anyone.

- Not even the rest of his men know about it.

- But they suspected it.

- You have no idea

- And it stresses him out when you bring up something and he thinks you finally found out but it's just his imagination.

- He'd prefer admitting he's killed a man that was flirting with you an hour ago than to admit anything that might make you suspicious on a planned proposal.

- And that's saying something, you always scold him for it and he has mixed feelings about it afterwards.

- He might have spent more money for the proposal than the actual wedding.

- That he plans on paying for entirely by the way.

- He becomes a lost puppy on the day he plans on proposing.

- You have no idea, but he brings you a nice restaurant, claiming it's a date.

- But then he takes you on the rooftop and inside a helicopter.

- *His helicopter.

- That he bought a few days ago...

- And you have a nice helicopter trip for a few hours.

- You see an aerial view of the Grand Canyon.

- It's not as nice looking as the sun is setting, but it's so romantic.

- When it's completely night time, you 'head home' 😉

- But the helicopter stops mid-air and you freak out.

- Donald finds it adorable how you just hog his arm and bury your face in his neck.

- "Babe, what's that?" He asks, pointing out of the helicopter, towards the ground.

- You see a lighted helicopter landing pad.

- The helicopter lands and you walk out of it, on the edge of one of the Grand Canyon's many cliffs.

- And lights turn on after a long peaceful silence in the darkness.

- Donald's grip just tightens around your waist at this point, hoping you can't somehow hear his heartbeat.

- And the lights for the famous words "Marry Me?" in a heart.

- And you turn around when you don't feel Donald around you.

- Only to turn around to a kneeling and smiling Donald looking up at you.

- You still don't really understand what's happening until you lower your gaze on a little box with a ring in it and gasp, your eyes widened.

- And you squeal.

- "Yes, yes, yes, oh my god, yes!!!" You exclaim.

- Donald gets up and pulls you in for a passionate kiss.

- You're crying of joy at this point.

- He hugs you and he cannot contain his grin.

- His men are so happy for the both of you.

- You're made for each other!