Road Trips With Donald Pierce, Logan And Laura Would Include

A/N: I feel like this is short, sorry! I thought I had more inspiration for this! Enjoy!

Warning: Implied smut

- The first time you were in the car with all three of them, the tension was as thick as soup

- You made small talk to try and ease it out. It didn't really work. Pretty sure you made it worse.

- As time goes by, Logan and Laura get used to Donald's presence and talk to each other.

------------------------------------------------

- Logan and Donald in the front, you and Laura in the back.

- Singing along Disney songs from your phone for you and Laura. It reminds you of your childhood and it makes Laura discover what it is about.

- You can become so childish and immatrue but Donald somehow loves it.

- If you get really bored you will use your powers to speak in morse code with Mohawk, who is following you in a black SUV behind you. Him, communicating with his headlights. (lmao I have the weirdest imagination x'DD)

- Blind tests!

- Listening to funny podcasts (You guys should listen to Cabin Pressure! It's hilarious, Benedict Cumberbatch is in it. Took me a few time listening to it before I undertood all the jokes! But I highly recommend it!).

- Deep conversation with Logan and Pierce when Laura falls asleep in your lap.

- You would pretend to sleep so Donald and Logan would have to speak to each other.

- Donnie sees right through your little game and will make a point of it when you get to a motel that evening (*wink wink*).

- They progressively get along (emphasis on the progressively)

- Stop at drive though's.

- Especially McDonalds. You always buy a happy meal for Laura. You somehow know what are her tastes, what she likes and what she will like when she hasn't tried a certain type of food yet.

- You would usually get ice cream later that day in a gas station.

- You would sometimes ride with Mohawk and Bone Breaker.

- Rarely though, neither you nor Donald like the idea of him being alone in the same car as Logan and Laura.... in the middle of the night.... in the desert..... with no civilisation..... with a shovel in the trunk....

- Eventually, you and Laura would play games on your phones (you bought her one for her birthday) whilst your dad and boyfriend listened to the radio.

- You would eventually become the little family you always wanted to have.