Kidnapped By A Blond Asshole

(I made a better thing)

A/N: Decided to make my headcanons into fics instead, requests are open! x)

Your PoV

"Get out of here, now!!" I yelled to Laura and Logan as I created a shield to stop bullets hitting any of us.

"What about you?"

"I'll handle it okay? Promise me you won't wait up for me!" I demanded, not snapping my concentration away from the little protection I was creating for us. I heard a frustrated huff behind me and a little groan from the man that I was lucky to call my father from the time I discovered I was a mutant.

"Stay safe kid!" He muttered, before his and Laura's footsteps faded away, only leaving the sound of bullets being shot at my shield. My attention was turned towards the sound of Logan's old limousine rushing away. However, this short instant gave time to one of the soldiers to shoot right to my torso, making me fall to the floor. I groaned as I tried to get up, my mind making it more difficult to concentrated due to my increasing dizziness. My eyes grew wide as the sound of footsteps became increasingly audible. I pushed my body up, but two feet pushed me right back down. Two pairs of arms reached for my hands and brought them behind me before handcuffing me. I winced as the radioactive waves started sending painful shocks to my wrist to suppress my powers. The feet were soon taking off from my back and pulled my hair up to straighten my back.

I looked up and glared at the men that surrounded me. Another set of footsteps grew. I looked to my left and saw a tall blond man with a pair of sunglasses dangling from his robotic hand. He was squinting due to the intensity of the sun, a single golden tooth apparent.

"Well well, what are you doin' in the middle of this baby?" He asked in a southern accent, followed by a shit eating grin on his face

"Well well, what are you doin' in the middle of this baby?" He asked in a southern accent, followed by a shit eating grin on his face. He crouched down at my level, inspecting my features and facial expressions. When he didn't get a reaction other than a glare, he stood back up and nodded to the man that was still holding me. He backed up a bit while the man forced me up and pushed me to the cue ball. Once we were inside, he pushed me to a chair and ordered me to sit on it, to which, I could only comply. I sat there in silence, only hearing my heart rate echo in my ears and thumping through my chest. My head instinctively snapped to the door once it flew open. The same blond man strolled in and casually pulled up a chair and stood in sat in front of me. He put his elbows on his legs as he studied me again. I looked at the ground, feeling very intimidated by the man in front of me.

"What's your name honey?" He asked, almost as a whisper. I looked back up at him but shook my head and clenched my jaw as I debated if I should really tell him.

"No, you're not tellin' me or no you don't have one?" He smirked. He moved closer to me. I felt his breath on my cheek as I continued averting his gaze.

"Why d'you get involve in all this hmm? You could have stayed off anti-mutant radar if you didn't take part in helpin' the kid!" He explained.

"Well, I have a heart." I finally spoke up, silently praising myself for not showing fear in my voice.

"Hmm." He nodded in thought.

"Good point." He sat back in his chair and I relaxed as he increased the space between us.

"You seem pretty innocent and gorgeous to be a mutant." He flirted.

"Don't you hate mutants? You know, since you hunt them as a living?" I mocked.

"Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a lovely one when I see one." He smiled. I looked away, a smile of disbelief as I clenched my jaw again.

"I tell you what, I'm... assuming you don't want to be tested on again yeah? Well, come with me, and I won't take you back there." He proposed. I raised an eyebrow at his illogical reasoning.

"Stay with me and don't piss me off, and I might consider letting you go.

"So, you want to use me for my powers?" I tried to clarify.

"Somethin' more if ya want darlin'!" He smirked wide enough for me to see his golden tooth. I sighed as I thought of his proposal.

"I still don't see what my use is."

"Let's try this for a few days and see how it goes yeah?" He asked, coming even closer to me and grazing his human thumb on my cheek as he glance at my lips for a split second.