Desire You [Part 2]

After a number of failed attempts at getting your boyfriend out of his office, you decide that the only solution is to turn him on. Between frustration and arousal, he loses his patience immediately, pushing you against his desk and has his way with you.

 Between frustration and arousal, he loses his patience immediately, pushing you against his desk and has his way with you

A/N: I hope this is better than part two

The soft whisper of his name as he hovered over her was the only sound that could be heard after it was silenced by the girl's last orgasm.

"D-daddy," she gasped, feeling his tip rub teasingly against her clit.

"What is it baby girl?" He grinned, grasping one of her breasts and kneading it roughly. The girl tried to convey what she was trying to say but he kept playing with her pussy.

"I-I'm sensitive," she whined.

"Oh really?" he chuckled, leaning down to kiss her clit softly. Her teeth chewed widely on her bottom lip as she watched him. His eyes were even more lusty than when he first saw her in lingerie. Now, however, it was a different kind of hunger. Something she's never seen before. She was both anxious and excited about how this would turn out.

A grave laugh reverberated in his throat as he bit his lip, eyes scanning over her.

"I hope you don't have to walk for the next week or so," He pulled her back to the edge of the desk, sliding her legs around his waist and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Mmh," she moaned softly, feeling his lips capture hers in a breathless kiss. (Y/N) gasped for air as he pulled away, biting her bottom lip hard before slamming his hips into hers.

"S-shit daddy!" a loud cry erupted from her throat as she attempted to adjust to his size. It didn't matter how many times he took her, her cunt could never adjust to his size. She groaned, holding onto his arm as he immediately thrusted his entire length in and out of her with desperate force, not letting her adjust. The mixed sensation between pain and pleasure could have made her cum right then and there if Donald didn't suddenly stop.

"N-no daddy, please don't stop," She begged, using her ankles to try and push his hips into hers as they dug in his lower back.

"Does my little slutty girl need daddy's cock that badly huh? Was that why you were so bad and tried to get my attention?" He grunted against her ear, sucking on her skin.

"Y-yes daddy," her cheeks burned as they blushed, "I n-needed you s-so I tried to get your attention," she admitted, gasping as he pinched her clit.

"Mmh, should I punish you or praise you, you have been a bad girl up until now," he smirked, teasing her clit.

"D-daddy, I'll be good, I promise, p-please fuck me," she whined, desperately trying to get him to move inside of her.

"Maybe I'll take what I want first," he chuckled, pulling out and flipping her on her stomach. She released a groan, feeling her chest being pushed down against the desk. He released a blow against her ass cheek, slapping it a few times and smirking as it turned red.

"Aah, d-daddy," the girl whined, digging her nails in the wood as he assaulted her ass.

"Mmh, I'm spanking you and you're already so wet again" he smirked, rubbing two fingers agonisingly slowly against her heat.

"D-daddy," she begged again, trying to grind against him.

"Fuck, I can't take this anymore," He grumbled, finally pulling her ass against his hips and sliding into her easily due to her arousal. (Y/N) gasped, moving back into him, wanting to take as much of his length as possible. Her feet reached for the ground, craving to try and getting at least a little control back from him.

"What do you think you're doing baby?" He bit his lip, getting even more turned on by her helpless actions. Both his hands grasped her hips and he started thrusting hard inside of her. She heard her mutter before moaning from his action.

"Ahh, daddy," a small moan escaped her lips as she held onto the surface for dear life. Donald already started thrusting hard and deep into her. She desperately clung to anything that she could as her boyfriend pounded mercilessly into her cunt. He grunted from each thrust, his palm pushed the back of her head on the wood. The girl whined softly, her cheek rubbing against its roughness as Pierce's cock drilled into her soaking heat.

"D-daddy," she released a soundless sigh as she clench around him, the burning sensation in her cunt was just as pleasurable as the burning sensation of her tits and cheek against the desk. The painful mixture of rubbing made her quake under him.

"Oooh, fuck doll," he groaned, feeling how her pussy tightened so deliciously around him, "already so close? I was only getting started," he chuckled, reaching around her waist and rubbing her clit roughly.

"Aah," she whimpered, squirming under his grip as the sound of the rocking desk and the lewd sounds of slapping skin filled the room.

Donald released a loud groan, twitching inside of the girl and pulling her hair. Her back was flush against his chest, barely finding her balance on the desk, his thrusts were the only thing that was pushing her on the desk.

She was breathless now, the only noises coming out of her mouth were small whimpers. The pleasure was so unbearable, she wasn't able to express how much she enjoyed him inside of her.

"Oh d-daddy, I'm s-so close," Her breathing hitched, her pussy sucking harshly on his dick as he rubbed her sweet spots.

"Oh, I know," He smirked, grunting and burying his face in her shoulder, one of his hands reached around her and squeezed her breast, pinching her sensitive nipple. Her body shook violently, screaming his name as she cummed hard around his shaft, collapsing on the desk.

Pierce held his balance against the furniture, thrusting a few more times into her pussy and pulling out, cumming on her ass as he released a groan.

"Fuck, you're so hot," he grunted, holding the desk to keep himself upright. The girl blushed, trying to catch her breath. Donald slid an arm around her waist, pulling her against his chest and helping her to her feet.

"Ow," she whined, holding her lower stomach. Pierce chuckled.

"I told you." 

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)