Hurtful Day Off

When your period cramps kick in, you feel like it's the end of the word and that you are going to die in the most gruesome way possible, thankfully your boyfriend cares too much about you and tries to make your experience as painless as possible.

A/N: That fic no one asked for but came as a dream. Enjoy!

Warnings: Swearing, implied smut at the end.

_____

"Good mornin' baby!" Donald smiled down at me.

"Hey!" I grumbled, slowly sitting up on my bed.

"Oohhh, is my girl grumpy?" He teased.

"Shut up! I'm on my period and barely had any sleep." I pushed his grinning face away from me and turned my back to him, lifting the covers back up my body.

"Come on sweetheart, it can't be that bad!" He chuckled.

"Do you have a uterus?" I snapped.
"No...."

"Then shut the hell up!" I groaned. Both of us stayed silent, I could tell Donnie was deep in thought due to his lack of movement.

"Do you need me here?" He whispered.

"Yes come back!" I whined, my mood changing completely.

"Oh, baby!" He soothed, reaching over and caressing my head. I turned around in bed, looking at his worried face as he grazed his thumb along my cheek. I could feel my eyes water as the pain made itself known again.

"It's okay sweet cheeks, you're okay!" He eased, leaning onto the bed as he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I guess, stay safe today okay?" I whined, trying to suppress the pain. He smiled, kissing my forehead then walked out of the room. My heart sank as I was going to spend the day on my own in painful agony.

******************

"Pads includin' heatin' ones, chocolate, ice cream and tampons." Donald listed as he handed the list to Mohawk.

"The rest of you, take a break, we'll start back in a few days, but keep the penthouse protected!" He ordered before walking out of the garage that kept all the Jeeps and mounted car guns

He strolled back into their house, taking his bomber jacket off and throwing it carelessly on the couch, by the looks of it, it doesn't seem like they'll be using that. He quickly discarded his boots and shirt before creeping back into the bedroom. He smiled lovingly at the figure laying peacefully in bed, her shoulder just barely showing over the covers as she shifted, trying to find comfortable positions to suppress the pain. His eyes widened once she released a low whine followed by a sob. He marched to her side of the bed and crouched down at her level. Caressing her cheek, he placed his lips on hers in an attempt to wake her up. Fortunately, it worked, her eyebrows furrowed as she lifted her upper body slightly to return the kiss.

"How are you doin' baby?" He soothed, kissing her nose.

"I'll live, I hope, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Took a few days off!" He smirked.

"What?" She shook her head, clearly not understanding what was going on.

"You really think I would leave you in pain like this baby?"

"You did this for me?" A glint of hope and happiness in her eyes.

"Who else would I do this for?" He asked.

"I love you so much you piece of shit!" She laughed, grabbing his neck and lifting him up on the bed.

"I love you too sweetheart!" He smiled down at her before placing yet another kiss on her lips.

******************

"Does it still hurt baby?" He whispered.

"Mmmh hmm." She hummed, pain in her statement as she hogged his bare bicep. He massaged my stomach as I stared at the TV. I soon felt light kisses on my neck and at the back of my ear.

 I soon felt light kisses on my neck and at the back of my ear

"Do you want to watch a horror movie?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to with your......mood swings." He dared.

"Yes," I mumbled, not even thinking about my mood swings.

"Okay!" He chuckled as he skimmed through the category.

"A Nightmare on Elm Street?" He asked.

"Yes please!" I whispered, tightening my grip on his arm. He started the movie then brought his other arm around my waist, pulling me more into his chest then proceeding to massage my stomach as we watched the movie in silence. Every once in a while, he would lean down and placed a kiss on my neck or forehead. And I would incline my head back and kiss his jaw.

A knock interrupted our moment.

"Come in!" Donald grumbled, slightly pissed that someone had interrupted your soft lips against his skin.

"The necessities, as requested!" Mohawk nodded as he handed them to Pierce. He then scurried out of the room, seeing his boss' face.

"How are you feeling now baby?" He asked.

"I'm okay, but I'm really glad you stayed, I love you so much, babe!" I sighed. I could sense the grin on his face as he nuzzled my hair.

"Good to know, fortunately, I'm not going anywhere until the start of next week."

"But my period will be over before then!" I informed, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked back at him. Our eyes locked for a few minutes before he spoke up.

 Our eyes locked for a few minutes before he spoke up

(A/N: He's so f* hot omg)

"Babe, you do realise we're going to have sex for at least 2 days straight after this because I'm already incredibly horny and you're not even a day into your period right?" He smirked.

"Whatever," I mumbled, turning back to the TV to hide the grin appearing on my blushing cheeks.

A/N: Boy I have a treat for you! Get ready for a mini series (maybe) 

Comments and votes are appreciated!