The Merc's Sister - [Part 2]

When Donald is sent to retrieve a mutant with a vulgar mouth, he soon has to face his sister. She is the complete opposite of him: calm, gentle and polite. But she is also fierce, cunning and observant. They will stop at nothing to keep each other safe. Unfortunately, Pierce quickly finds himself in a dilemma when unfamiliar emotions surface within him.  

"What do we do with the girl?" The second in command asked

"Put her in my Jeep." A thick southern accent voiced.

------
I groaned softly as my eyes fluttered open. It was day outside but I was in a tainted car. My eyebrows furrowed as I scanned the place. It was incredibly clean, like a new car, it even smelled like a new car. But there was also a hint of something else, like alcohol and cigarettes, but it wasn't very strong.

"Good morning baby," A voice taunted from the front seat. My head snapped up to the smirking face in front of me. He had blond hair that was slicked back, with a short beard and a golden tooth.

"You can stare at somethin' else if you want!" He chuckled, I snapped out of my trance before retorting,

"I wasn't admiring you, I was just taking in your features so I can describe you to the prison officers outside of town,"

He chuckled, his eyes wide in disbelief at my outburst.

"You've got some fire in you baby, I like it."

"What do you want with me?"

"Well," He started before sighed, "My boss wants your brother, and you just happen to be in the way. Not that I mind," He smirked, looking me up and down.

"Where are we? And why are we not moving if you have to take my brother back to your boss?"

"We haven't caught him yet, we're going to bring both of you to him."

"So we're still in town?" I enquired, he simply narrowed his eyes in response, finding my questions very suspicious.

"Let me go!" I ordered.

"Sorry, can't do that sweetheart,"

"Well make it happen," I snapped.

"You don't really understand a kidnapping do you?"