Celebrating Your Birthday With Donald Pierce Would Include

- It's the cutest thing ever!

- He would start being a bigger dick before then though.

- He'd act as if he has no idea what's going on.

- He will make you forget about your birthday.

- But on the day he will become a huge cute teddy bear.

- He'll always wake up first and kiss your neck and whispering a faint

     - "Happy birthday sweetheart!"

- You'll be awake and you'd smile as he'd discreetly gets out of bed.

 -But you'd fall asleep again.

- When you wake up again, you'll smell heaven when getting out of the bed room.

     - He's made the best breakfast ever.

     - Pancakes and maple syrup.

     - Eggs and bacon.

     - Apple and Orange juice.

     - Hot Chocolate and Coffee.

     - It's a buffet!!

- He buys you the most expensive presents imaginable.

- He'll clear one of the many rooms in your penthouse and it would just be filled with presents for you. 

- You guys would cuddle the whole day and watch your favorite movies (yes, for once it's not his usual fanboy over Star Wars!)

- He would make popcorn and give you the bowl.

- It'll also be your favorite flavor of popcorn.

- But he'll take you to a nice fancy restaurant in the evening.

- For an entire month, he'll get you to open two presents from the room that was cleared out just for your presents.

     - "Babe, my birthday was two weeks ago, why are you still giving me presents?"

     - "Because I love you baby, now stop talking and open your presents!"

- He'll get his men to put a label on their metallic arm that's says "Happy Birthday".

- His men would wish you a happy birthday without having to be forced by Donald.

- They prefer you to Donald, because you don't act like a dick to them.

- But they still think he's a good boss.

- Overall, your birthday isn't the most sophisticated you have ever been to, but even though it's nice and simple, you really cherished the moment.