Chapter 53

My body is overwhelmed by sensations. Fili is pumping his fingers inside me, adding a second and a third one and curling them deep inside me once in while. Kili kissing me, his lips swollen while he pinches my breasts, Thorin's fucking my mouth thoroughly. The room is filled with indecent sounds of sucking, fingers pumping, of groaning and the music in the great halls. Thorin backs away from my mouth, pinching the base of his cock firmly, preventing himself from coming again.

Kili slaps Fili's hand out of the way, seizing his cock and pushing it into me without ceremony. "K-Kili! Fuck!" I can't help but shout as I welcome him, Kili has gotten larger and I bit my lower lip, already so close to cumming. The archer starts to thrust into me and he's not being delicate about it, his need too great for dirty foreplay and Fili gets closer to me again, gently caressing the sides of my body. "I-I don't think I'll be a-able to last long...!" Kili is trying so hard not to moan as he has done with me alone, and before I have time to answer that, Thorin is stepping forward.

"I think I might be able to help with that..." Kili is now moving inside me at an incredibly slow pace, trying to contain his thrust. Before Thorin comes back on the bed next to me, he reaches for something inside one of a bag. I focus all my attention on the king, the look of control and composure on his face is intimidating. I know Kili will come soon and Fili already did and Thorin's the only one who's been palming himself since the beginning of this whole thing. His capacity to resist his urges is remarkable.

Thorin asks Kili to give him some room and I hear him opening a bottle, only hearing Fili take a sharp intake of breath at the same time. I turn to examine Fili and his eyes are open wide in shock, my breath speeds up automatically, I have no idea what I'm in for. "You can't be serious Thorin...?"

"Of course I am. She said she wants more." Thorin chuckles under his breath, gripping my ass cheeks spreading them wide open while he starts to gently caress my opening there with moistened fingers. I gasped loudly at the contact, but then Thorin's mouth is at my ear, shushing in a whisper while he slowly starts to push one finger inside. I whimper at the sudden intrusion, it's a bit painful frankly. "Try to relax. I won't hurt you I swear it, but you need to let me prepare you, otherwise you'll be in pain when I take you..." The king takes advantage of my whimpers and pushes his finger all the way inside me, making me cry in surprise, he pushes a second finger slowly in, making me grip the sheets. 

That's when Kili lets a small moan escape him, bringing me back to reality and realizing that I'm about to be taken by both ends. Thorin's fingers leave me and I feel his cock pressing at my entry. "Are you ready for us, azyungal?" He's almost growling at me. "Oh god! Yes Thorin!" Thorin starts to push the head of his cock into me, very slowly. As more of his cock buries itself into me, Kili starts to thrust with more vigor. Thorin chastises him then, ordering him to wait for him, to time his thrusts with his.

Thorin manages to bury himself all the way in, just like Kili is doing right now, and I hear Thorin's labored breathing before he says. "Move." Both of them back almost all the way out of me and pound back in. The impact makes me see stars and I scream loudly. "Ma-hal... I'm so FULL...! This is so... Gods yes! For fucks sake please move again...!" And they did, but this time they didn't stop. I closed my eyes shut tight, hearing Fili grunting and cursing next to me, but I frankly don't have the energy to look at him. "So fucking close!"

Tears are stinging my eyes. It's just too much, too many sensations, too many hands and tongues on me, and they keep pounding into me viciously. Kili's hand leave my hip and snak it between the two to press against my clit, and he whispers against my ear. "Come for me... Cum on my cock, uzvâmu Irak'Nadad..."

I moaned loudly as I came, eyes rolling back as I heard Thorin's sharp intake of breath as he stills his movement into me, again keeping all his desire tucked under his tight control. Kili, on the other hand, is far too gone to hold back now, he thrusts powerfully into me many times before cumming in me, his mouth claiming mine in a passionate kiss that he only breaks to moan my name, pumping a few more times into me.