Chapter 32

Thorin walked towards us with no crown, and that actually got my attention. Was Thorin back? Was he conscious? Just as I was about to walk to him Kili got up first, walking towards his uncle as he spoke up in defense. "I will not hide behind a wall of stone while others fight our battles FOR US!!"

Everyone got up as we stared at them, but Thorin only kept walking towards his nephew in silence. "It is not in my blood, Thorin..." They stopped in front of each other and Thorin grabbed Kili's head. "No, it is not... We are sons of Durin... And Durin's folk... Do not flee from a fight."

Thorin walks next to Dwalin and Kili followed as they walked to us

Thorin walks next to Dwalin and Kili followed as they walked to us. "I have no right to ask this of any of you... But will you follow me... One last time?" The dwarves raised their weapons in silence and did I too, smiling at Thorin as he gives me a small nod.

I stepped forward. "Gandalf and Bilbo have marched towards Dale to protect the people, and has entrusted us to remain here and fight." Everyone looked at me as I spoke up. "If you want to kill Azog you'll have to pass through the Orcs first." Thorin nodded and looked at his company. "You heard her. To battle!" The dwarves cheered and he steps to us. "By the way, the giant axe suits you." The dwarf king winks at me and I flush, earning a chuckle from the company, but the moment was broke as soon as we heard another horn blowing.

The dwarves prepared to war and I flew out of the kingdom as Bombur played a tuba, earning the attention of Dain's dwarves and the Orcs, a giant bell destroyed the stone door and the dwarves ran out to battle. "To the king! TO THE KING!!" Dain shouted out.

"Du bekâr!!" Thorin exclaimed out as the dwarves raised their weapons, succesfully killing the trolls and clashing against the enemy in a brutal battle. I let myself fall in the middle of the battle with a powerful power with my axe, killing many goblins in a row, I turned around to see Bofur and Ori staring at me with their mouths hung open and I laughed. "Cat got your tongue?"

I saw a big shadow over me and my laughter stopped brutally, I jumped away to see in front of me a gigantic troll and I looked at where his eyes should be, it was blind as an Orc commanded it by pushing them, what a terrible destiny. 

"(Y/N)!" I turned around to look at Bofur jumping on Gloin and Nori to try and jump on the blind troll, I flew to him and grabbed his hand, letting him fall on the Orc and killing it. I see the dwarf trying to control it the troll as he laughed out, they will never take things seriously.

I looked behind me to see Dain and Thorin hugging each other, until I saw them staring at Azog in Ravenhill, oh no... Not now. Balin, Dwalin, Fili and Kili appeared in a weaponry carriage being taken by goats, I landed next to them and Dain bowed to me. "It's been a while since I've done this." I got in the carriage with them as Thorin shouted out. "To Ravenhill!"

I putted my axe in my back and prepared my arrow as we got closer to the upcoming Orcs, the carriage was a powerful killing machine as we rode easily while killing them, another horn blew and trolls ran towards us as we got closer to Ravenhill. "Watch out!!" Kili screamed out as he tried to protect me, I looked behind me to see a large amount of behead trolls. "This thing is awesome!!" I screamed out and the dwarfs chuckled at my remark.

"Eyes front lads!" Balin exclamed out and we looked front, a troll with sharpened blades running towards us. "That's a Guldur Olog-hai! Dodge it!!" I shouted out and Balin did as I told him, but because of that we ran down a hill to a frozen river. "Hold on!!"

Kili gave more iron arrows to Dwalin as we kept heading towards Ravenhill, but a loud groan made us look behind. The troll had come back, and it was breaking the ice as it kept following us.

 The troll had come back, and it was breaking the ice as it kept following us

Both Fili and I screamed out to alert Kili, finally shooting at it and making it retreat in pain

Both Fili and I screamed out to alert Kili, finally shooting at it and making it retreat in pain. "I WILL KILL YOU IF I DIE!!" I screamed out in absolute rage as the troll once again ran towards us, Kili hugged me and tried to calm me down. "Hang on lads! I'm coming!" Bofur exclaimed as he made the blinded troll punch the Olog-hai, falling towards it and keeping it there while we rode off, the dwarves cheered. "Bofur, you beauty!!" Fili shouted at him and I sighed in relief.

"Balin!" I heard Dwalin shout and I turned around to look at another troll serving as bridge for the Orcs. "Point at its neck!" I said out loud and Kili, Dwalin and I started shooting arrows at the giant goblin until it finally fell on the cold water dead, wargs ran towards us, killing the goats one by one.

I shooted my arrows against the animals, killing them as quickly as I could but there were coming more, Orcs got closer and the Durin brothers killed them easily, but we were going too slow and it got worse when another goat got killed. "There's more coming!" I shouted out.

"We're pulling too much weight. We won't make it." Dwalin looked at the white haired dwarf. "Cut the tracers!" Balin told us and we looked at him. "Ride them to Ravenhill." Dwalin grabbed Balin's hand. "No Balin..." Balin smiled at him. "My riding days are over. May Durin be with you, brother." 

Fili was the first to get on a goat, then Kili and Dwalin and I flew off as I looked behind at Balin killing the wargs. I knew he would survive, he has to. I flew next to them and we catched up to Thorin. "Onwards! Lead on!" As we got up in Ravenhill, we killed the many Orcs that crossed in our path as we rode in, but it was far from over.

-----------------

Du bekâr!! = To arms!!