Chapter 18

I ran my hands over his chest as I took in his broad figure, feeling the muscle beneath his tunic. His own hands trailed down my sides as he caressed my waist and gripped my hips firmly. I slowly ran my hands down until I met with the hem of his tunic, pulling it upward, eager to see what was beneath. I chuckled as his hair tangle with the laces of the collar. He stood back straight, my eyes widened unwillingly as I took in his muscled and scarred torso. 

His hands gripped the hem of my cloth tightly in his hands, asking permission with his eyes before he pulled it up. I raised my arms as I let him remove it, the brisk air against my bare flesh was nearly refreshing, lowering my arms as I stood before him and I felt his eyes devouring me.

"Beautiful." I smiled shily and his hand reached for me, lightly touching my stomach above my waistband and patiently laying me on his cloak. I felt him inhale before he moved again, gently cupping my breasts in his hands.

"Thorin..." I gave a silent plea as I reached out to grip the belt of his pants. The king leaned down to kiss my lips, this time softly though the hunger remained. He kneaded my breasts lightly, rolling my nipples between his fingers and I moaned into his mouth, one of his hands released my breast as it slowly trailed back down my hip, pulling me closer as he pulled down the rest of my clothes.

I felt his erection as he once more urged me closer, teasingly running his finger across my pelvis and sliding a finger between my legs, getting another moan from me as I flinched away from his mouth and leaned my pelvis into him. I moaned louder, making him chuckle lustily as he caused me to twitch before pulling away his hand.

He lowered himself, straddling me as he ran his hands once more along my chest and stomach, placing kisses along my torso, pecking the line of my pelvis, I let out a moan again as he once more brushed his finger against me, twitching with the shock it sent through my body.

"Aah...! Thorin...!" I breathed aloud into the air. He made his way back up to my lips and placed another hungry kiss upon them, his hand twining in my hair as he held himself. I brought my arms around him, running them down until I felt the hard muscle of his rear. I scrunched his waistband between my fingers and tugged them downward, causing him to groan lustily into my mouth.

I forced them down further until I could feel his erection against my pelvis, trailing my hands back up him, feeling the scars before lightly clawing at his shoulders. I opened my legs, welcoming him to me as the thought of his erection started to make me sweat. "(Y/N)." I met his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Yes... Yes!" I nearly sighed as he slowly and gently pushed into me, letting out a relieved sigh as I felt him pushing in, groaning sounded from him as his lips brushed my nipple. His first few thrusts were tender and slow, but I needed more. I brought my arm tighter around his shoulder, feeling him moving against me more firmly as his pace quickened as my moans jumbled in a song of delight. 

His cock was larger than Kili', and it touched all my spots in mere seconds, my ankles squeezed Thorin tight against me as I begged for more, his own pleas intermingled with lusty grunts. I tangled my hands in his hair as my breath quickened, making me shiver as his cock touched my womb, his motion growing hungrier by the moment. "S-Such a tight cunt.." He growled lowly. "With all the screaming c-coming from that room..." He kept thrusting into me as I pleaded, some tears spilling from my eyes from the pleasure. "My nephews will never fuck you like I will."

The warmth within me burned hotter, spreading through me, the sensation was nearly suffocating and yet my breath only grew more laboured beneath Thorin, I was close to whining his name. A sudden burst of pleasure echoed from within me and I cried out sharply, my back arching as I let out a loud scream.