Chapter 41

-------------------------------------------------

"That was the SCARIEST shit ever!" 

We walked further into the forest, making our way to The Shire, Hobbiton. Meanwhile, they were telling me their first experience of being chased by Orcs, and I couldn't stop laughing, but we actually wanted to kill Adán for that. Ágora, Acay and Ace were in front of us watching the nature, I loved seeing them so curious and happy while they played and giggled with the leafs on the ground, it didn't seem like a mission, it seem like a family walk in the park, and we haven't done that in years.

"We won't just walk for 3 weeks to Erebor, right?" Haco asked and I shook my head. "Of course not, I'm sure that Gandalf wouldn't do that to us." Adán shrugged and looked ahead. "Well, we are stopping at the The Shire, maybe they can tell us where to find horses. We won't be carrying all this stuff."

"Either way, it wouldn't be 3 weeks on foot, it would be at least 1 month and another week." The kids cried out in agony and we giggled. "All roads lead to Rome. I will take easier routes to Erebor, but I wish to stop at Rivendell and Lothlórien." My cousins looked at me with an unreadible expression, but Haco was the only one to ask. "Why Lothlórien?"

"Didn't you said you wanted to get marks?" Their smiled brightened my day.

// Timeskip //

Just like last time, it took almost 1 hour to get to Hobbiton. As we entered to the small town the hobbits greeted us and held occasional conversations with me, I didn't think they would remember me after so long, but even the children were glad to see me and asked if I was going to Bag End. "Yeah, do you know if Mr. Baggins is there?"

"Yeah he is! But he hasn't gotten out since he arrived a week ago." One of the hobbits said and that alarmed me, my cousins noticed that and Ace excused us as we left the merchants to their own things. "What's wrong if he hasn't gotten out?" Ágora asked. 

"Hobbits are suppose to be social creatures, they cannot stand being inside their house for too long. I don't know what I will do if something happens to Bilbo." My steps were faster and not long later, we had already arrived to Bag End. It seemed just like the first time, only for the difference that he had a lot more mail and his bench looked abandoned. 

"Stay here." I told my cousins and I went up the stairs to the door, knocking softly. "I don't accept any visitors!" I heard Bilbo scream. "Not even from your witchy friend?" 

The house went more quiet than it already was, then I heard breaking noises and footsteps coming to the door, revealing Bilbo staring at me with a shocked expression. "(Y/N)..."

I smiled softly. "Hello Bilb--!" He immediately embraced me as I heard sobs. "Y-You--- You were--!" He started crying and I kneeled down, hugging the halfling back. "I'm sorry Bilbo... I'm so sorry..."