Chapter 47

Despite the dwarves assurances, anxiety and fear still run rampant through our bodies. They thought I was dead and nobody told me they were alive, it makes me feel betrayed, and above all, nothing will be like it was. But there's someone missing. Where's Fili...?

I know that these emotions will not cease until I see Fili with Kili, laughing, joking and this need propels to look at them with concern. Did he died? Did he actually died back there?

Another stab of anxiety attacked me when I realized that we were staring at each other, silence, tension growing. By this time I should be happy and breaking my feet as I run to them. Instead, the stillness of my body hangs over me like a funeral shroud and reinforces the feeling that something is undoubtedly wrong.

"Let me through! (Y/N)!" We saw Gandalf approaching us, almost running while being stopped, or trying to be stopped, by Dís. Who also looked forward and realized the impossible. She didn't know either. Didn't we have any right to know? Not even the mother AND sister?

Without caring much for the wizard, who was clearly mad, Gabi stepped in front of me with her axes in hand. Gandalf had stopped, looking in between our group and theirs, suddenly staring at me, I had nothing but tears in my eyes, but what truly gives him pause in everything in the face was my unfriendly expression. Who also showed desperation and betrayal.

"How could you...?" Dís murmurs, tears falling uncontrollably as she glances at the small group of dwarves, some of them looked down in shame, but Dwalin, Thorin and Kili didn't turn away. Dwalin steps forward but Balin forbids him. "Please, forgive us. Lady Dís, Lady (Y/N)... " He pauses. "But nobody could know that they are alive, in chance that the race of Elves could attack."

"Both Men and Elves have made the pact to not attack these kingdoms in return of their promised gold." I said and Bifur looks at me in disbelief. "What? Nobody in this kingdom has given anything!" 

"That's where you are wrong, lad." We turned to stare at Dain, who had stepped in not long ago. "In case you haven't notice, my friends. The war would have continued if you didn't give their share, and so I gave them what they wanted. In return, everything returns to its place." Haco licked his lips in anticipation. "But I still do not get why on hell did Gandalf had to keep this from (Y/N). AGAIN." He said as he turned to look at the wizard, who possessed an expression I had never seen.

"That's enough, Haco. Please." I murmured and patted his shoulder. "I do not want more problems than we already have. I'm in no state to be angry either." Aesigir came to me and nuzzled my hand. "Jiak'm ukorrausan..." Gandalf had looked at me with a shocked expression along with some of the dwarves. "Where have you learned the Black Speech??" The wizard asked astonished. "I learned. Along with Elvish, Quenya and Khuzdul."

I looked over at the dwarves whose faces were surprised at my sentence. "Thamar Zal oz Iru." I watched Thorin sighing in the corner of my eye, and I look over at Gandalf, both of us nodding. We had to make a struggle now, this will be a shock.

// Timeskip //

The only ones that were intended to stay where the dwarves of the Line of Durin, Gandalf and me. So we are here, Dís with a scold in her eyebrows while is Thorin trying to calm her down, she had hugged them, slapped Thorin and hugged him again, and Kili received millions of kisses with happy tears. It made me content to see their smiles, but the aching pain in my chest didn't disappear.

Gandalf coughs, getting their attention, and the wizard shows them my Family Tree book. The dwarves stay quiet, not really sure of what this meant. We could read shock in Thorin's face, this surprises him, while Kili only looked at his mother, but she only smiled sweetly, knowing what was about to come.