Chapter 10

"Thieves! Fire! Murder!"

"Radagast!" The wizard we were talking about some days ago? "It's Radagast the Brown!" Gandalf walked to the wizard and stopped next to him, almost whispering. "What on earth are you doing here?" Radagast was about to begin explaining, but his eyes stopped on me and he smiled, the Durin brothers walked next to me in case the wizard would do something. "I can't believe it's you! The last time I saw you were such a small child!" He seems so happy to see me. "I-I'm sorry, I don't remenber you."

"You would normally play with his animals when you were a child, you were a small ray of sunshine." I giggled a bit, Gandalf coughed and looked at Radagast. "Oh yes! I was looking for you, Gandalf! Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong."
"Yes?" We all looked at Radagast waiting, but he didn't seem to remenber. "Just give me a minute." I smiled a bit as I thought Radagast was cute, but we don't have time to waste.
"Oh. I had a thought and now I've lost it! It was right there on the tip of my tongue! ... Oh. It's not a thought at all." He opened his mouth to reveal a small insect. "It's a silly old..." Gandalf grabbed the insect from his mouth. "Stick insect." Bilbo looked at me and I shrugged, the stick insect crawled to my arm and then to my shoulder, staying there for a while as the company stared at it with hung open mouths.

// Apart from the group //

"The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf. A darkness has fallen over it. Nothing grows any more, at least nothing good. The air is foul with decay. The worst are the webs." Gandalf walks away from us. "Webs? What do you mean?"
"Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones. Some kind of spawn of or I'm not a wizard. I followed their trail, they came from... Dol Guldur." Gandalf turns around to look at Radagast. "Dol Guldur? But the old fortress is abandoned." Radagast shakes his head. "No, Gandalf, 'tis not. A dark power dwells in there. Such as I have never felt before. It is the shadow of an ancient horror. One that can summon the spirits... Of the dead. I saw him, Gandalf. From out of the darkness... A Necromancer has come..."

(Y/N)..

(Y/N)..

(Y/N)..

I close my eyes and shake my head, a necromancer he said? The spirits of the darkness, why am I hearing whisperings? "Try a little old toby." I look at the wizards, Gandalf tried to calm Radagast. "Now, a necromancer. Are you sure?" Radagast showed him a wrapped sword. "That is not... From the world of the living..." My vision started to fail on me as the whispering started again, I sat on the ground and both the wizards came to me. "She knows, she can feel them!" Radagast almost shouts, but Gandalf still couldn't believe it, we soon hear a warg getting closer.

I shake my head and Radagast helps me to get on my feet. "Was that a wolf? Are there wolves out there?" Bilbo was getting scared. "Wolves? No, that is not a wolf." Bofur says, a warg comes from behind and attacks one of the dwarves, but Thorin kills it. "Kili! Get your bow!" 

Kili hits another warg with his bow and Dwalin kills it

Kili hits another warg with his bow and Dwalin kills it. "Warg scouts. Which means an orc pack is not far behind."
"Orc pack?" Bilbo asks, he still doesn't believe we are being attacked. "Who did you tell about your quest beyond your kin?"
"No one." Gandalf didn't believe him. "Who did you tell?!" Gandalf got closer to the dwarf king. "No one I swear! What in Durin's name is going on?"
"You are being hunted."