Chapter 13

-------------------------------------------------

I looked at the horizon, finally ready to manifest my magic at it fullest and getting ready to go after the dwarves. Galadriel and Lord Elrond had given me a new black suit with long boots, what was weird about it is that the suit didn't have sleeves in the left arm nor in the left leg, it was completely bare and I wondered why. I walked next to Gandalf and Galadriel while they smile at me.

"You have shown great leadership by talking in the reunion. I am proud of you, (Y/N)." I smile proudly. "I just thought I could be of some help to convince the others of the raising darkness. I'm glad I was of help." The wizard nods and I look at Galadriel. "Uhmm, sorry but, why does the suit have some bare places?"
Galadriel gives me a small smile. "You are going to bare our symbol, in honor of being a relative from the elves from Lothlórien." Galadriel motions her hand to my left side of the body and strange tattoos started to appear on my bare skin. "It is uncompleted, but more will start appearing when you achieve more levels of powers."

"I will give you full freedom of using your magic, (Y/N). But use them with responsability, be proud of who you are and don't be afraid of showing it. I trust you to keep the company alive." I nodded and smile, I have never felt so proud of myself like now.

Galadriel walks away to look at the horizon, and Gandalf motions me to walk to her. "Belegrián, my younger brother, was one of the noblest elves from our family. His magic was unique, one that no one had ever seen before, nor his kin, nor dwarves or men. And when the dar ages came, he was one of the reasons we could vanish Sauron." The elf in white looks at me with a smile. "He had the same wish as you, to venture himself through the lands, to see and learn new things, to explore his magic, but he was faithful to our people... And he didn't leave."

"Until the wars started again." I say and Galadriel nods slowly. "Blue Earth had always been a world of wonder to him, even the dwarves had taken a liking it, where only man could live as a sacred tradition, and no one dared to disrespect that. But the wars started again, and the Orcs invaded the sacred halls of multiple dominions of all the races, including the passage to Middle-Earth. Belegrián... He vanished the magic that passage had, to protect your world." 

"Belegrián stayed in my world and vanished the magic of the cave? He lived in my world?" Galadriel nodded. "But elves are suppose to live for years, and my grandmother didn't tell us anything or made us meet anyone." Then something clicked in my head. "... He died..." Galadriel and Gandalf look at me with sorrow in their eyes. 

"When I was a little girl I saw my grandmother taking care of someone that was on her bed... He looked so young, blond, tall and long hair. And his ears... My own ancestor died in front of me." Seconds of silence passed, and I saw Galadriel's eyes watering. "Has an elf, (Y/N)." I turn around to look at Gandalf. "Elves are immortal, but they can die from either a fatal wound, or even from their own emotions. That's why I say to control yourself has much as you can, because like an elve, you and your family will live a lot more years than men usually do."