Chapter 29

We stayed silent for a few moments, trying to assimilate every single word Bilbo said, I was looking down the whole time as I thought about the trouble I caused to a family, an united family. I sobbed and tears fell down my cheeks. "No... No, (Y/N). Don't cry." Bilbo embraced me softly. "None of this is your fault..."

"I fear I have done a lot more damage than you might think, Bilbo. Everything is going downhill... If only Gandalf was here..." My eyes averted like plates, my crying had stopped by now and I lifted my head from Bilbo's shoulder while staring at the window.

Bilbo watched me confused while my lips formed a small smile. "Exactly! Gandalf!" I shouted out and standed up as I looked at the hobbit's face, after some minutes of pure confusion he has finally understood what I meant. "You-You are going to look for Gandalf??" He exclaimed out like if I was crazy. "I know where he is! I can bring him back and help us!" I exclaimed out in hope. "But (Y/N), what will I say if they see you are not here? S-Shouldn't you say something to Thorin?" 

"Just... Tell them that I'm looking for Gandalf. And that I'm not a princess to be closed here." Bilbo looked at me in disbelief, but he then nodded and I ran to the bathroom to shower, calmed and refreshed as I never was, I putted on my clothes and grabbed my bow and prepared myself to leave. "Wait!" 

I turned to look at Bilbo and he approached me. "You won't take your necklace? Gandalf told me it was a gift..." Looking down at his hands, I saw the necklace Gandalf has given me and I sighed as I stared, I shook my head and smiled. "No. I don't need it anymore." I patted him on his shoulder. "Save it. I know it will help when you need it." I winked as he stared at me and I turned around and stepped out of the room. 

The halls from Erebor were imense, I know it would be impossible for someone to see me, I ran down the stairs to the treasure room and noticed how organized the big room was, the dwarves had even made a path

The halls from Erebor were imense, I know it would be impossible for someone to see me, I ran down the stairs to the treasure room and noticed how organized the big room was, the dwarves had even made a path. I looked around in hopes of seeing the jewels, but I didn't see none until I found Thorin holding a beautiful piece of jewelry. "The White Gems of Lasgalen." Are does the jewels Thranduil wants? 

They are gorgeous, pure white gems, just like starlight. "I know an elf lord who will pay a pretty price for these." The king then throws the jewels to the small gems. It hurts me to see Thorin just dropping the jewels, he doesn't even cherish all his wealth but he doesn't want anybody else to have it. As he walked away, I tiptoed to the jewels and putted them carefully in one of my pockets, immediately, I flew away to the principal halls wishing nobody sees me as I floated to the entrance.

"Better late than never." I stopped on my track and stepped on the floor, slowly turning around to see Balin smiling at me softly. "I suppose."

"Balin, I--" He shushed me as he walked to me. "I know you will come back, my sweet girl. I just want you to know that none of this is your fault." The dwarf grabbed my hand and patted it, I smiled brightly. "Thank you, Balin. For everything." He nodded. "May Aulë watch over you, (Y/N)."