Chapter 14

"No you don't! You don't understand! None of you do!"

I woke up by the sudden whisper, I recognized it as Bilbo's voice. "You're dwarves! You're used to this life! To living on the road, never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere!" No one spoke, the silence felt tense and I saw Thorin's eyes open as we stare, he knew I was judging him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I..." Bofur stopped him. "No, you're right. We don't belong anyhere." I sighed a bit in dissapointment, Thorin did too as he looked down.
"I wish you all the luck in the world." I smile a bit, Bofur can be very sweet in the worse moments and I appreciate him worrying about Bilbo. "What's that?" My eyes widen, and I turn around slowly to see Bilbo's sword shine, Thorin saw my expression and looked at it too, then we both hear noises beneath us, it sounded like machines. "Goblins..." I whisper and the dwarf king looks at the company. "Wake up! Wake up!

Everyone woke up suddenly, but it was too late as we started to fall down the mountain, we all fell on each other's back. "Look out! Look out!" I turn around too see goblins coming for us and they grab us like if we were some kind of object, everyone was screaming and trying to get free but I couldn't do anything as I was the first one they grabbed. 

They led us to, I presumed, their king, a lot bigger than all of the goblins. The dwarves pushed me a bit to the back as I looked at them confused. "Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?!" The king of the goblins asked. Kili looked at me and whispered slowly. "Are you angry?" I look at him in disbelief. "This is not a good moment..." 

"Well, don't just stand there, search them! Every crack, every crevice!" The goblins take all of our weapons and push us closer to the king. "You are sweet when it comes to my brother. You always give him hugs and kisses. You never do that with me."

"Was I only to pass time?" We stare at each other, his eyes showing slight hurt. "That night wasn't only to pass time, I loved every second of it..." I felt his fingers touching mine. "I loved it because it was you. And only you." He finally holds my hand, to the point we intertwined our fingers.

"If they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone-Breaker!" The goblin points at Ori

"If they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring out the Mangler! Bring out the Bone-Breaker!" The goblin points at Ori. "Start with the youngest!" 

"WAIT!"
All of us see Thorin stepping forward. The goblin didn't look so surprised, instead of that, he showed a big grin. "Well, well, well! Look who it is. Thorin, son of Thráin, son of Thrór! King Under the Mountain. Oh! But I'm forgetting, you don't have a mountain, and you're not a king. Which makes you... Nobody, really. I know someone who will pay a pretty price for your head. Just a head, nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak. An old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc astride a White Warg."
I gulped, I knew the orc was alive, judging by Gandalf's face long ago. "Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago!"

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you?" The goblin chuckles, then turns to his scribe. "Send word to the Pale Orc. Tell him I have found his prize."