Chapter 25

I woke up by screams and I looked around to see Kili on a bed crying out in pain. I got up and ran to him, putting my hand on his chest to suddenly see his grabbing my own. "(Y/N)! You just fell on the couch! What happend?" Fili asked me and I shook my head. "I'll tell you later, nothing is working on him?" I look at Bofur coming with hot water as he shakes his head. "Can you not do something?" Fili asks Oin. "I need herbs. Something to bring down his fever."

"I have nightshade. I have feverfew." Bard leaves the medicines on the table, but Oin dismisses does ones. "They're no use to me. Do you have any kingsfoil?"

"No, it's a weed. We feed it to the pigs." Bard says and Bofur looks at him as he steps closer. "Pigs? Weed... Right." Bofur turns around and points to Kili. "Don't move." My expression turns in disbelief at the dwarf.

'Sauron...' My eyes snapped open at that name, Gandalf? I closed my eyes only to wake in the middle of nowhere. 

I looked around as the only thing I see is.... Nothing... Only darkness. Suddenly fear crawling into my veins as I feel the same powerful power when I was in the abandoned fortress, fire appearing before me in the form of an eye, fire burning against me, a fire that protects the darkness, in the center protecting the king from death and sadness. 'Sauron!!' I scream out as the darkness tries to take me from the light, as he did with Thráin.

"(Y/N)!" Fili screams at me and I shot my eyes open to stare at him. Kili snaps his eyes open as he looks at us both in angriness, Oin coughing as the young prince once again screams in pain from the wound. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I whispered at them all, I was so tired, sweating from the fear I just felt at having the lord from the death looking at me directly.

Kili grabs my hand tighter than ever before as Fili tries to calm him down, by surprise, I felt darkness, not far away from here, Oin and I hear something in the ceiling and we both looked at each other to later be surprised by Sigrid being attacked by an Orc. "They are here!" I scream out as I kill an Orc that came from a window, Sigrid and Tilda hid behind the table as we fighted against the goblins that entered. I turned around to see Tauriel in the door and killing two Orcs that were preparing to kill us, and my heart again leaps into sadness at the mere sight of her.

 I turned around to see Tauriel in the door and killing two Orcs that were preparing to kill us, and my heart again leaps into sadness at the mere sight of her

I looked at Fili shocked. "What? No I won't! I won't leave you!" Another Orc was killed and Fili grabs my arms yanking me to him. "I don't wanna lose you, (Y/N)!" I grabbed both his cheeks. "You won't lose me, I am here with you and the company till the end. I'm not leaving you." We stared at each other for quite something until an Orc is killed behind me and I turn around to see Legolas. "Are you alright?" I nod and he proceeds to kill as many of them with Tauriel. The she-elf kills the Orc that was about to kill Kili and I help the elves to defend the dwarves and the Bard's children until I hear a cry of an Orc, the goblins falling back away from the house.

"You killed them all..." Bain said and Legolas comes into the house. "There are others. Tauriel. Come." I look at Tauriel as she stands next to us. "We're losing him." Oin said to her and she looks at the elven prince slowly. "Tauriel." He leaves the house and Tauriel walks after him, but then she looks back at Kili, I hear Bofur's voice and then the red headed elf came in with weed. Kili's necessary medicine. "Save him? Are you sure that's allowed? You're an elf!" Ignoring the panicked remarks of the dwarg, the she-elf pushes into the small house to heal Kili.