Chapter 7

My eyes fluttered open as I felt the sun on my face, I woke sooner than I intended so I closed my eyes again, but the Durin brothers were the ones waking me up completely as they came into my room screaming my name like children and I hated them for that, they only laughed at my sleepy face and I got up to threw them the pillows, Thorin was the one that helped me getting them out of the room to give me some privacy. 

Everyone greeted me and asked me if I slept well, I only nodded as I ate breakfast, Gandalf patted my shoulder and sat next to me to eat as well while discussing our departure.

Soon enough, we got out of Bilbo's house to start our adventure, needles to say I thought horse riding was a lot more difficult, but thanks to the Durin brothers I've learn how to ride safely. They say not to ride so far away from them in case I have a problem, but I actually wanted to talk with Gandalf about last night, guess I'll have to wait till we camp.

"I said it. Didn't I say it? Coming here was a waste of time" One of the dwarves complained. "That's true enough."

"Not necessarily..." I heard Kili say and I stare at him, I blushed as he stared me back. "Ridiculous notion. Use a hobbit? A halfling? Whose idea was it anyway?" Gandalf's idea of course, but I still believe that Bilbo will come, we aren't so far away from Hobbiton.

"Wait!" I look behind me to see the hobbit running towards us. "Wait!" Everyone stopped their ponies and we all looked at him. "I signed it!" I smile proudly, I knew that he would come. Balin took the contract and looked at it. "Everything appears to be in order. Welcome Master Baggins, to the company of Thorin Oakenshield." The dwarves cheered.
"Give him a pony." But it seems that Thorin wasn't to happy about it. "No, no, that won't be necessary. Thank you. I'm sure I can keep up on foot. I've done my fair share of walking holidays, you know? Even got as far as Frogmorton once. Aah!" 

One minute was time of enough to see Bilbo on a pony, how can the dwarves be so strong, I don't understand that either. We kept riding away from The Shire and this time I stood myself next to Gandalf and Bilbo. "Come on, Nori. Pay up!" Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the deal, they passed the coins to one another. "What's that about?" Bilbo asked to Gandalf.

"Oh, they took wagers on wether or not you'd turn up. Most of them bet that you wouldn't." Bilbo seemed almost mad about it. "And what did you think?" 

"Well..." Both Gandalf and me received a small bag of coins, I smirked and looked at Bilbo. "Master Baggins, we never doubted you for a second." The halfling smiled at me, but suddenly he sneezed. "It's horse hair, having a reaction." He went to look for something in his pocket, but he didn't seem to find it. "Wait, no, no. Stop. Stop! We have to turn around!"

"What on earth is the matter?" Gandalf looked at Bilbo with a not so happy face. "I forgot my handkerchief." I slapped myself mentally. "Here! Use this!" Bofur gave him an used tissue and everyone laughed at Bilbo's expression.
"Move on." I could feel Thorin losing his patience, but I couldn't leave Bilbo like this. "Here Bilbo, use mine." He appreciated my gesture and smiled sweetly, I passed to love this world more than mine.

We passed through beautiful landscapes and I couldn't help but gasp like a child, it was something I have never dreamt of and I am happy that I accepted, Bilbo was still reacting to the horse hair and I giggled at his nose becoming red, I gave him more of my tea and the allergies went away in minutes. "(Y/N)!" I looked at Gandalf and he smiled. "In Blue Earth you won't have the opportunity to see this view." Bilbo and the dwarves stared at me immediately. Gandalf, I love you but I hate you. "Blue Earth? T-The other world of men??" Bilbo asked me and I nodded. 

"Gandalf came into my life some months ago, he teached me some magic and my cousins knew that I would leave them for a while, but my grandmother didn't know anything and I'm sure that she's freaking out by now." My lips turned into a thin line, Bilbo understood and the dwarves stared at me as I continued. "In my world there's nothing like magic, hobbits, dwarves, elves, orcs. It's just men and a boring everyday. So I'm happy I'm in such a beautiful world now."