Chapter 20

A whole group of elves aimed their arrows at the company, and the one in front of Thorin spoke out to him while preparing to shoot. "Do not think I won't kill you, dwarf. It would be my pleasure." I still wonder why these two races hate each other so much, have they had many wars between them? I heard a scream coming from the forest, it sounded like-- 

" I still wonder why these two races hate each other so much, have they had many wars between them? I heard a scream coming from the forest, it sounded like-- 

I ran to where Kili's scream came from and soon I found him being rescued by a female elf, slender built, pale skinned, red headed elf. Kili's eyes shined as he stared at her, they both stared at each other for so long, it had made me remenber when he did that to me in the beggining... I didn't even realize my heart had just broke.
They had walked back to the company surrounded by the elves, I jumped down behind the elf and Kili and followed them until she talked to her companion and started to speak to Thorin about his sword, some of the dwarves looked at me with a smile on their faces. "(Y/N)!" Bofur exclaims out and Kili turned around to look at me with the brighest smile I have ever seen, but the heart brake didn't go, the pain was still there, the wound fresh.

The elves looked back to me and some of them gasped and stepped back, the elf that had pointed his arrow at the dwarven king spoke. "The symbol from the elves from Lothlórien... It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Lady (Y/N)." He bows down along with the red headed elf, I mentally sighed as I actually thought they would kill me, I bowed too. "If you don't mind, King Thorin and I would like to speak with your king." The company seemed afraid of that as I looked at them, Thorin looked at me and nodded, but his nephews showed me a confused expression as they were being searched by guards.

We were taken to their kingdom in the middle of the woods, along the way, Kili sometimes turned his head back to stare at the she-elf, and it hurts to know that I'm second now as he looks at me, smiling everytime I looked at him, but I just ignore him, feeling his stare more intense as I look away from his eyes. The pain was so much greater than ever, and my eyes couldn't stop a tear from falling. I must have known that Kili has an attraction on elves, it was obvious and that may be the only reason he was with me, and I suddenly realize... That I regret everything I have ever done with him.

As much as I think that this elves are quite dangerous, Mirkwood it's actually a beautiful place with amazing cascades. Bilbo's aura lingered from behind me, I hope he is fast enough to get in before the doors close. 

I walk down next to the white haired elf as I look at the guards close the company in separated cells, the she elf, whom I know as Tauriel, motioned Kili to his cell. "Aren't you going to search me? I could have anything down my trousers." He was trying so hard to be smooth, I just groaned softly and rolled my eyes. It had made my heart thump in pain as I kept opening my eyes to the cruel reality. "Or nothing." She just closes his door cell and walks to Legolas.

" She just closes his door cell and walks to Legolas