Epilogue

I'll always remember that night I stood at the head of the ceremony march for not one but two people I held dear. I walk between both Clover, my goddess attachment, and Dev, my mate. My people heads bow as I pass and then they follow. My bare feet touch the earth grounding me in way I need.

Using my wind element I made them float along the path of the beautiful forest that glows brighter then ever. At the head of the path stands a tall alter. I lay them on the beautiful silver stone that's bathed in moon light turning it white. I turn and face my people now known to them as their Goddess Queen.

I raise my hands into the air and a light breeze makes my silver gown laced with gold whip. My thick black mass of curls blows into my face shielding my tears before I raise my head and look down upon those under my care.

Slade comes froth with Saber by her side. Both are still covered in bandages but their eyes hold no fear or anger, only a deep sadness and hope. Slade comes to stand by my side but does so with a limp. Saber comes to a stop a few feet from me and in his hands I see a crown made of Iron, silver, and gold. It has moons and stars embedded in the mixed metals much matching my changed weapons.

I take a knee before him and he walks up to me in slow movements. I feel the moment the crown touches my head a odd sealing. I know that I'll stay the protector of these people for all time with my goddess blood.

"On this night of the full moon, a Fea Moon, I give you your new leader. My daughter and heir. Your new Goddess Queen. My she rule with her heart and mind and what is right by her people, you." I look up and see Saber bowing before me Slade next to and I look out seeing every head bowed. Saber looks to me and I see tears in his eyes and a small smile.

"All rise. I have things I need to say." all eyes turn to me watching and waiting. I turn to Slade and reach for the blade at my side.

"Take a knee Slade." she does so and with shaky hands I pull out Dev's blade, then mine. I hear a gasp as I hold his sword high. His blade changes into that of a straight blade till the tip that ends in a golden sun with Iron rays. His name stays on the blade and I feel that in my heart it is him still with me. I feel his strength and with both blades I place them first on one of Slade's shoulders then the other.

"On this night I, Your Goddess Queen Raven, name this women, Slade, as my right hand and second in command. Second in the name of the crown to me. She is just as much a ruler as I." I hear cheers and look down into her silver eyes. They glow as tears fill them making them pools of liquid silver.

"Rise Lady Slade and greet the people you will help me rule." She bows to me and then looks out over the crowd.

"Our Goddess Queen Raven!" she shouts and all cheer. I let them for a while and slowly turn to look at Clover and Dev's still forms. You would think them resting if not for their lack of breath. I turn back to the crowd and when I lift my arms they all fall silent.

"On this night it is not only one of great glory with my crowning and our new found freedom but it is also of great sadness. Clover, a women that was a part of me and your first goddess and protector. Deliverance, my mate, my other half and your would be king. They both having died in battle to save me. To save us all." My voice crakes but I continue on. The crowd some crying and others nodding in agreement lean on my every word.

"On this night we shall honor them as the great warriors they were but also as the great people they were as well." I call forth my elements. They rise within me and I hold them in the palm of my hands. My elemental, Mitzy, adds hers to it, and one by one the element that each Fea has within is added to mine in tribute. Slade and Saber add theirs last as walk to the bodies of my loved ones.

I place the elements on their chests each in turn. Soon they engulfed and their bodies glow then there is noting left.

"They have become one with us for all time." I shout and I hear cheers and then the fairy whine I passed around and we celebrate them and my crowning with glory.

........

Days pass and I become accustomed to my role with Slade by my side. I have taken the vampire gene from all that I find with it save for Slade. She had asked in the quite of my chamber one night if she could stay this way. I agreed with a heavy heart but I knew it was also so that she could stay with me forever.

There even came a day that upon seeing Saber healed and healthy he was sad. I knew his pain and sent him to mama in her time line. I told him everything is ok now. That the throne and me were not his mane concern anymore that he is free. He smiled sadly at me but agreed and left me with a great hug.

I even came upon something that along my journey I forgot I had. The duffel bag that had all my things from my home land inside it. I go through it and find all the jewelry that Mama and sister gave me. I find a knife made from a crystal that Allena and I made when we were just kids and I smile softly. I take these items and set them up on my vanity that I never use. I then come to the thing my other father, not Saber, left me. I slowly unwrap the wolf fur and draw in a deep breath at what is now in my hands. A blade made of pure iron sits in my hand and I know what he meant by giving me this. I wrap it back up and place it with my other passions.

............

I set back and take in just how many people I have gathered around me and I'm pleased. I flash them a smile and some of them jump.

"Many weeks have passed since all this has happened you see. But all this happened on so many different time frames that it is happening as we speak and it will happen in the future and I has happened in the past." I watch the human's eyes go wide. " This is why it is important to you and it is about you. I told you my tail wasn't a happy one. I lost everyone I loved save for one and she never leaves my side." I smile up as a women with beautiful red hair and silver eyes walks in.

"Ah there ye are Lassy. Ye ready Me Lady?" her accent still thick and I stand leaving the listens gaping at me and Slade. I wink at them as I walk out the door.

"Why ye tell them about everything?" she asks me her tone curious and I laugh.

"They have sat to hear my story and with my story I hope they will tell it to their children and their children to their children. A cycle that I know will keep the story of the vampire alive. Though I know it will change as time goes on but I'll be fun to see what come up with." she shrugs her shoulders at me but takes my hand and without a word I spread my massive wings and take us up into the sky.