Chapter 12

I feel an overwhelming since of loneliness at his absence. I hold the blanket to me my heart beating fast.

When my door is being banged on the other side by a mad fist I stand up from the bed.

I hear an angery shout that makes me compose myself. I walk to the bathroom like I was about to take a shower as my door is flung open.

I look over my shoulder to see the scary lady there looking at me her icy blue eyes blazing with hate.

"Where is he!" She storms up to me her blood red lips in a snarl. When I dont answer her slaps me hard on the cheek making me fly back against the wall.

"I know you have him here you hore!" She spits looking down at me from her pointed nose. The room charges with energy as I feel my own anger at this women rise.

Just as I'm about to draw myself up Saber jumps onto her back clawing deeply drawing ribbons of scarlet blood.

She grabs him around the neck squeezing hard. Saber claws her arm his claws gleaming in the lamp light. He seems to be growing in size as his anger rediates off him in waves.

Her eyes widen as though seeing his size change too. She tosses him in the air with great force. Sabers body twists in an odd manner.

I shout and sling my arm out. A white thread leaves my hand almost like soft smoke. Saber stops in mid air as though frozen. His two colored eyes catch mine a look crosses them as if he knows something.

His gray white fur blows lightly in a unseen breeze. I back up with him closer to the bathroom door. I catch my face reflected in bathroom mirror my eyes glow gold brightly a slight tint of silver blending into the gold.

The women comes at me again as Im distracted. The room charges with energy again. Turning I see fire in her hands. The heat around her making her a blurry mass.

I jump out the way making her trip on the blanket wrapped around me. It catches fire and I whip it putting it out.

She hits the wall with a very loud smack and as she slides down the wall a trail of blood follows.

With quick movements I grab my bag and bow from under the bed. Ripping the blanket into a toga style gown I tie it around me snuggly. As I head for the door I move my arm and Saber drops into my bag just as I sling it onto my shoulder.

I run down the long halls getting more and more lost. Each turn leads me to yet another unknown place. Nothing about this place has any memory.

Saber jumps from my bag and charges in front of me. He takes the lead leaving me no choice but to follow.

I keep running getting faster following Saber's large tail. Soon I hear shouts and pounding feet behind me. They must have found her or she woke up.

I start to cry not meaning to. Blood clouds my vision making following Saber nearly impossable. I have to stop to wipe it away or I'll become lost. Saber stops with me and jumps back into my bag seeming smaller.

Just as clear the blood I hear a sucking sound turning in its direction I see to late that I'm being pulled by my arm.

I fall through the air and land hard on my ass in a forest. Whats left of the blanket comes untied. It slips from my hands leaving me naked my bag and Saber landing in my lap.

I look up into the silver eyes of a women with arrows strapped to her back. The same arrows that were shot at me when I was taken by the evil mad women. I jump up and hold out my hand squeezing Saber against my bare chest.

"Don't come any closer I don't have much control of my powers but I'll screw you up!" I walk backwards till my back hits a tree. The tree bark rough on my skin.