Chapter 11

WARING MATURE CONTENT!!!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!!

I wake to the wall of a toned chest. Feeling content I cuddle closer as I smell the fresh forest scent and falling rain.

I breath in deeply enjoying the moment. Then like a ton of bricks I remember what happened.

Every detail comes flashing back. I'm left staggered in a state of total disbelief.

I feel my body stiffen. It couldn't have been real! Just a very very bad odd dream! Yea that's what it was. I run these thoughts through my head over and over.

Only to relize that it's not a dream as strong arms circle around me. I hear the beating of three hearts one my own beating super fast. One of Saber so calm sure. The last the one is from the chest my ear is against. The beat strong and beautiful. I feel the arms tighten around me as I tempt to make a move.

"Please don't move." I hear his voice deep with a drowsy note come from on top of my head his lips moving in my hair a little.

Feeling flushed I slowly relax knowing it's Deliverance. I sigh softly placing my hand against his chest. Feeling the warmth of his skin and fuzzy tangle of chest hair coming out of the shirt where its come unbuttoned.

Feeling very nervious I start to play with the buttons mindlessly. Trying to ignore being so close. Tempting to slow my racing heart.

He leans back and looks at me his eyes drawing me in. I take a shuttering breath. I'm drawn into the deep set of the blue. Almost like water.

'Why am I so drawn to him? It confuses me so much but I can't possibly love him can I? Or is it the beginning of love?' I think to myself as his arms hold me tighter and a sexy smile forms on his face.

"Not to embarrass you love but I greatly hope it is love. Because baby I'm already falling hard for you." He kisses my head.

I feel my heart beat fast as I realize that he heard my thoughts. I know a blush is taking over my face just by the heat that's creeping into my cheeks. I tuck my head into his chest to hide.

He laughs making my heart melt with the sound. He lifts my still burning face up to his and he kisses me so softly, so slowly. I feel myself melting into him like we're becoming one.

'What would happen if this went futher? Would it be just as perfect? Would we blend so much that we couldn't tell where I left off and he began? ' my mind wonders as he deepens the kiss getting harder and more possive that I have to clutch him tightly or fade away.

'Still in my head darling. Giving me thoughts of you and in satin and silk sheets waiting just for me completely exposed.' I hear in my head along with a deep growl. My body trembles with something new.

My breasts become more sensitive against his chest and I feel dampness between my legs where my sex slowly starts a throb. A new hunger takes over me. A hunger for him.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes not knowing they were closed and I look up at Deliveraince.

I see hunger there. Strong enough to out match my own. I see possion in his eyes and something tender. I feel his hand move to my hip.

I catch my breath and bite my lip wondering what he sees in my eyes. His grip tightens on my hip and I watch as I see his white fangs.

The next thing I know I'm on my back he's above me looking down at me.

'Mine' I hear in his mind and I shudder with pleasure. His knees softly spread my legs. I bite my lip harder drawing blood.

In one quick move he bends down drawing my lip into his mouth. His tongue licking my lip where the blood slowly seeps out.