Chapter 17

I feel Arson's eyes on me from the bed. I slowly dress taking my time knowing he likes to watch.

I reach for undergarments and then a black tunic. I slide hunting pants on quickly. I buckel my belt quickly around my waist adding my Glock 17 clip to it. I make sure its fully loaded with a wink at Arson as I slide it into its holster.

He smiles at me from his place on the bed. The ruby red silk sheets barley cover his naked body. This image one of my favorites.

He leans forward as I sit on the bed to put on my combat boots. He kisses along my neck and I have to force myself to focus on the laces in my hands.

"Remember what I told you Rose. If you can do this I'll finally give you what you want." I can't help but smile at his words.

"Yes My King. I'll do it and come back to finally be made your queen in the way of our kind and be at your side forever." I kiss him hard and then stand up quickly. Grinning at him I step back.

"I shall return soon." With my promise spoken I open a rip in time and step through. I take a deep breath and follow the link I have with all our kind. Her trail is brighter then before stronger. Meaning she's gained power, a lot of power.

.......

The ground reaches for my face I raise up my head but to late it collides with my chin. The force like a sledge hammer. I feel air around me as I'm flung upwords.

I open my eyes to see a green aura around Ray. Her eyes glow dangerously as she watches me. I feel myself stop for a moment everything is quite before I feel the pull of gravity. I started to decend at a high speed.

"Calm yourself Raven." I tell myself in a harsh whisper. I feel the cool breeze of air at my back and then it hits me.

I fling out my hands and huge fans form in my fists. I bring my arms together and a gust of strong wind flies out sending me into the far ice wall. I hear a grunt that's not my own and I know it had to have hit her. I stand on shaky legs the fans gone.

Looking in her direction I see blood coming from a few scratches but she heals quickly. I only have time to bring my arms up in defense as she charges me with what looks like a huge creature made of stone. Not even remembering her making it I try to doge it.

"My golem can't be beaten so easily!" I hear a mad cackel that makes my skin crawl. The golem grunts at me swinging its massive arm. I call winds to me and I'm pushed into the air as a impression is left where I had been.

From my vantage point I watch her behind the golem. Her arms swing and swoop. Her fingers play invisible keys. I call water to me and form a creature of sharp ice. The energy I use is colder then ice to my skin. The creature stands in front of me her eyes enormous blue pits. Her beauty outstanding as her size a small contrast to the large golem.

The ice women looks my way a scary smile shows her sharp pointed teeth.

"Take care of that thing" she nods and her icy nude body charges the golem. It lets out a odd sound as she climbs onto its back. I charge Ray as she trys to keep the golem from crumbling under the ice women's attacks.

I make a blade of fire as she flings vines at me. Their thick stocks try to wrap me up. I cut a few apart as I get closer to her. Their green vines flying.

I'm a breath away when one grabs my ankle. It lifts me up high. Another grabs my waist crushing me. I scream at the sudden pain.

Thorns sprout from the stock stabbing me roughly. Blood seeps from the wounds splattering to the ground. It squeezes me tighter making the throns drag across my skin making deep gashes. I hear victorious laughter which makes me growl.