Chapter 9

Worning major disrespect to women and fowl talk!!

I take a deep breath and look him in the eye. I see no real emotions showing in their disturbing depths.

"What are you saying Arson?" I use his name giving him character. All the while fighting the urge to walk away from him and his bloody throne room.

He steps up closer to me invading my space. He touches my face with the back of he hand his long yellowed nails lightly scraping. I feel them creeping a trail from my cheek to my lips as he traces them. I smell the slightest tint of blood from his rancid nails.

With a quick movment, one I'm not used to, he grabs my braid in his fist tightly holding me in place. I feel my body tighten as he forces a rough kiss on my lips. The feel nothing at all like his, the man from the woods.

I feel his fangs come down and scrape my bottom lip. I feel my arms start to loose from the stuff shock I'm in. Just as he's about to break the skin he stops and instead shoves his toung into my mouth. I gage outright my rage over flowing.

I can't stand it any longer and I shove him away from me with all my strength. He doesn't go very far in fact he just laughs darkly at me.

He looks over at the women and she laughs along with him looking at him with hunger.

"Good she's still a fighter. Ima love breaking her spirit." He gets a hugery look as he walks the few spaces back to me lifting me off the ground with a wave of his hand. My arms are bound to my sides by an unseen force. Every time I move I feel like I'm being squeezed tighter.

A buzzing feeling spreeds along my skin. Looking around I see nothing, but I know what it is. I feel power grow in the room as I'm suspended in the air.

"What I mean is, My Dear, your to be my wife. Just as soon as your true powers show. Your eyes will become like mine in a way. In most respects you'd be my equal." he brings me closer to him with another wave of his hand. He holds my chin in his tight grip.  "But you shall never be my equal. I am gonna break you. Make you mine. Mine to play with as I please and when I please." At his words my anger takes over. I spit right into his face.

"As if I'd ever!" I hiss between my clinched jaws.

The women growls and I hear her move forword. Arson waves his hand smiling darkly at me. She stops but I know she wants to beat me.

"Ah what fun you shall be." he wipes his face. His clawd hand reaches out yanking my baird so hard my scalp protests. "After I have broken you. Then and only then will you become my wife. You'll bare me a male hair. Then when I'm done with you, I'll let my guest and who ever have fun with you. For a price of course" He says in a snarl and tosses me across the room.

I slam into the marble wall so hard dust falls onto me from above. I struggel to get air into my starving lungs.

When I can breath a bit I taste blood in my mouth. My fangs start to slide down in a slilent rage. I wipe the blood away with the back of my hand.

I slowly stand on shaky legs as he turns his back to me. I watch the women walk to him and kisses him roughly moaning and pulling at his hair.  Her icy eyes on me fill with dark promises.

"Your dismissed Princess. "He says tauntingly as he turns facing me.

He pulls the women's head back his eyes watching me his fangs gleaming in the fire light and bites her exposed slender neck. He drinks her blood greedly his hands sliding between her legs making the women grind against him and hold him to her.

He growls deeply then devours her mouth and she grabs his hips grinding harder. His hand slides down into the women's skirt where he grabs her ass.