Chapter 39

I charge down the hall my leg slowing me down but I keep going. I wing my war hammer, Ultimate Death, down into the first goblins in my path.  They smash and green black blood splatters me and the wall. The prisoners that stayed scream in rage as they watch me destroy their master's warriors.

I feel them bite and rip into me but I keep swinging. I feel one jump onto my back and bite into my shoulder. I scream in rage throwing it off me and dropping my hammer from the weight. I feel the bite marks burn with the acid like blackness that's on their teeth. I know weakness is to soon take over as my body cant take much more.

When my hammer hits the ground and disappears they descend on me at once. Their pointed dirty claws dig into my skin and they start to rip my flesh. I scream in rage and pain. Hitting the damp floor they scream with glee. I watch them start to consume me by the hand full.

The pain blinds me and I scream. I feel tears reach my eyes as I think of Raven and then I hear a small voice.

"Let us help you." I think I'm losing my mind till I hear it again but louder. Then I feel it. A  pull form within me. It feels similar to my magic but so much stronger. I grab on to it deep inside me and then I know its the elements that joined with me. I welcome them as they become one mixed element inside me.

I feel them merge one with my body and then I hear screams form the goblins and the prisoners. I open my eyes to see my skin is glowing with bright lights. I reach out with one hand and just the lightest brush of my finger tips on the goblins skin he turns to ash. I laugh loud and with one shout I send the glow from me and watch as all the goblins turn to ash and I turn to now fearful prisoners. They cower at my look and hide behind their cots.

"Your master stands no chance against Raven. Know that by the end of all this you will no longer have one and you will be free again weather you want to be or not." With these words I walk off lipping and dragging my wounded self.

I finally come to what looks like a door way and as I walk through it I see Clover dead pinned against a wall and a man I've never seen leaning over a very scared and cowered Rose.

I don't catch what he is saying but I know it has Rose scared and that in itself is something to fear. I walk more into the room and I see her eyes dart to me but quickly look back to the man above her.

"Father please. I can find you a new vessel. You need me." I catch her words and I start to understand.

"Your a fool. You think I left you alive because I need you? I kept you alive because I needed to have a spare. You mean nothing to me. Your mother was right about that." he laughs darkly and I feel my gut clinch. I feel for Rose and I growl and with my new magic I pull him away from her. He howls in pain as my light burns his skin. I start to stab him with swords of light but he just laughs at me.

"YOU'LL ONLY KILL HIS VESSEL. TO KILL HIM COMPLETLY YOU NEED TO STAB HIM WITH A BLADE MADE BY THE GODS." Rose screams this at me and I look to clover. I see the blade in her chest. I quickly grab it but drop in as it burns my skin. Rose runs over and grabs it.

"Only one of godly blood can touch or weald it." She looks at me and I nod to her with a look of rage she runs at her father while I hold him with my light magic and she stabs him in the heart. She twists the blade and reaches her fist into the chest cavity pulling the still beating heart out and she removes the blade and slices the heart into tiny bits of meat. The look on his face says it all.

"Mother will return but you never will Draco." and she throws the blade into his for head.  His mouth opens in a silent scream.

She looks at me and I watch as she returns to Clover's body. she takes her from the wall tears in her eyes and carries her to me.

"Please make sure her body is placed to rest. I trust you to treat her with the respect she has earned more then once  in her whole existence. She will return. I didn't destroy her heart only sliced it with a clean cut. I hope one day she will forgive me." With these last words she opens a rift and is gone. I stare at the place she had been while I hold Clover in my arms. I hold her in my arms as I create a rift and walk through it.

I find myself in front of the door where we took Saber. I place Clover on the ground softly and bang on the door. The face appears and takes one look at me and then at Clover. The massive door swings open and with carful hands the women lifts Clover and ushers me into the huge library. I look around and let out a cry of joy as I see Saber sitting up and awake. He is wrapped tight in bandages but he is alive. I fall to my knees as tears fill my eyes. He smiles sadly at me and then true hurt fills his eyes as he takes in how I look.

"What has happened?!" He shouts and then Library Lady gives him a cold look. He finally sees Clover and he tries to jump up but I notice he is bound to the chair by some type of magic and I know the Library Lady did it.

"Rose killed Clover but says she will return some day. I don't understand what she meant by that but she meant it. She killed her father, Draco, as well but told me that he will not return."  Saber looks at and then nods as though understanding.

Not able to stay up any longer I fall to my side only to be lifted up by the Library Lady. She lays me down and sets to work on my wounds.

"No I have to return. Raven still needs me and so does Dev." I'm pushed down with her stern hands.

"Not in the shape your in young missy. I'm surprised you've lasted this long." I try to lean up again but I am bound by something I cant see and I see Saber shake his head and point to his waist.

"If you two must know I can broadcast what is happening if I am able to send out a helper to be my eyes and hears." She looks at me as I try to jump up again.

"Ill make a elemental!" Saber says but she laughs at him.

"Dear boy I already have one with her. She been tagging along with Raven ever since she came into our burrow.  She lifts her arms high and with her eyes closed a huge mirror appears in thin air. A small face appears and I know who she is. The little elemental that rides on Raven's shoulder all the time. The one she started to call Mitzy.

"There you are my special creation. Show me Raven" with a nod of her heard we see Raven and Arson. He is charging her with his sword raised and Raven looks ready for him.

"And so the battle begins." Saber says with such mixed emotions my heart goes out to him.