Chapter 16

WARNING THIS CHAPTER FLIP FLOPS FROM CHARACTER TO CHARACTER POINT OF VIEW. ENJOY! (Also contains graphic content)

.........
"YOU WHAT!?" I stare at Rose blood tears run in beautiful ribbons down her soft cheeks.

"She got away from me My King." Her words are mouse quite and I growl backhanding her. Her body flies down the thrown room. A loud thud makes the walls tremble. I barely glance her way.

"Get up Rose!" I hear her stand quietly. "Now tell me again. Without the being a mouse!" My anger eats at me.

"She got away from me My King." Her voice loud and clear.

"And just how did that happen?" I walk up to her wrap my fingers around her neck. I feel her shiver slightly a fear shines in the blue depths of her eyes. "What do you fear from me?" I add pressure to my hold and bring my free hand up to her blood red hair.

"Disappointing you. Your anger at me. The worry you'll leave me." She swallows deeply but keeps still. I watch her expression change at her own words. I tighten my grip more closing around her wind pipe. I tangle her hair in my fist pulling her head back roughly. I smile down at her as I hear her chocke. She remains still if not stiff.

"Good girl." I bite into her soft flesh quickly and roughly. Drinking her blood. Memories from a few hours ago flood into my mind.

"So that's how?" I release her and start to pace my feet silent on the marble floor. "My brother it seems has decided to show himself again." His face pops into my minds eye and I feel hurt. I growl the pain away licking blood from my lip.

"Yes My King, she is his mate. His true mate." At her words I turn looking at her my eyes slanted in angry curiosity.

"Is that so?" Rose is standing again blood flowing between her breasts from the healing wound I made on her. She nods silently her eyes glued to me.

..........
The air around me is thick and I hear a slight grunt from Saber. All around me Fae are bowed down. Some completely on the ground faces in the dirt, others almost there.

Anger at my Aunt radiates off me in waves I can not explain.

"Never underestimate me and what I'll do for those I love." Ray moves her hair from her face leaving blood in the silver white strands.

"There is no greater bond then the one of a mate. You are so young. It is a telling sign." she stands taller power flows from her, matching closely to that of my own.

"Everything the last day or so has been new for me. Ive been tossed around by everyone and everything at sone point in such a short time. Even this but know I WILL NOT BACK DOWN!" I feel the elements come to me covering me in their energies like a second skin.

"A duel then Raven. For your Father's throne." Saber growls deeply making all the Fae cower. Ray even cringes despite being their current leader.

"No Ray. She shouldn't have to fight for what is already hers by birth. I will not make her go through what I did." I smile softly at his words. With a steady hand I touch his soft fur.

"No Saber. I need to do this. I need to prove that I'm my Father's daughter. That I'm your daughter." he turns his massive head to me a look of deep worry and pride show in their odd colored depths.

I step forward my heart pounding painfully against my ribs.

"Ray, Leader of the Fae. I, Raven Lee, daughter to the rightful King of the Fae accept your challenge." Her eyes shine with something deadly. Her evil grin making her seem less flattering.

Walls of fine ice start to form around us. They sparkle softly in the fairy lights. I can see through them to the Fae on the other side. I feel a brush on my cheek and look to see Deliverance. A sad soft smile plays across his lips.

"Raven this is very dangerous. If you don't defeat her you will be cast out for a while till you are ready and able to challenge her again. That's if she don't kill you. Fae challenges are most times deadly, more so when it's for the crown." He places his forehead against my own.

I swallow hard closing my eyes. "I know but I have to Dev. I won't lose you or Saber now that I know what I do." I kiss him hard before pushing him back where I make a ring of gold fire form around him.

"I'm bound to water love. Fire won't hold me if your life is in danger." he smiles and winks at me. I smile back my stomach dropping low.

"Raven, something you need to know. Every Fae has a limit. Everyone of us will run out of mana at some point. You haven't found out your limit yet. If you feel yourself getting weak pull back and defend as you recharge." Saber leans in close to me his words making since.  I nod that I understand.

"That's my girl." He makes a part in the flames and steps into the ring with Deliverance. I turn from them to face my opponent. Ray watches me closely her green eyes darting about.

"Begin!" I hear Saber's voice ring out from above. I turn in time to see him and Deliverance  high in the air on a stone piller my gold flames still around them.

"Focus or your a gonner." Is all I hear before I'm thrown to the ground by a sweeping vine. I grunt as take a breath.

I turn my eyes to the vine that pushed me down in time to roll away as it crashes into the ground. I stop short as I feel the ground under me tremble. I look down between my hands in time to see the ground rising to meet my face.

........

I watch Arson pace in front of me. His anger subdued at the moment. I feel myself relaxing a bit. The pain from his bite making me shudder in a sexual way.

The Arson I fell for is showing. His odd purple and blue eyes shine with deep thoughts. I watch him closely knowing I have betrayed my father falling for this man.

"Rose. You are gonna do something for me." He turns to me after he finally came to a conclusion. He walks to me quickly a look of excitement shines in his eyes. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Anything for you, My King." I smile sweetly at him. "What is it you require?" He pulls me close and kisses me hard. Our fangs clash together.

"Your gonna get our little bird back and I know just how." He moans into my ear.

I feel him grab my ass pulling me to him roughly. I feel him hard against my hip. I feel myself get excited and I nibble his neck.

"But first Im gonna have my way with you." his words end on a growl.

"Yes please." I beg him rubbing against him, showing him how much I want him.

He spreads my legs roughly feeling me. I moan and wrap my legs around his waist. He walks me to our play room.

"May I?" I asked softly. At his deep pleased growl I bite into his neck drinking his blood as I feel him get harder and rub me faster.