Chapter 38

I feel the castle shake with the force of something big and look to Rose  and see her eyes hold a new rage.

"YOU BITCH!! You took what Father was after before he could even have it!" I give her a knowing smile.

"You wanna something even better? I am also part of Raven. Your lover is fighting a goddess in the making. Soon she will have the power grater then you will ever have my daughter. You may be half goddess and half demon, but you have nothing on your niece Raven."

"SHE ISNT PART OF OUR BLOOD LINE!" she shouts in my face slapping me against a wall. I hit it with such force dust falls around and on us.

"Oh but that's where you are wrong. You see Rose before you were ever born I know Draco was up to something and so I made a pack with the Fea king. To bare me a child. A son. In return Ill protect their race. This being how I became their Goddess. That son that the king bared within me was none other then your older half brother Saber. Granted he couldn't for fill what I needed but I loved him no less. He soon found out about me and so I told him the truth. His first and only child would be a girl. A girl that will rise to be a queen and then a goddess. He agreed not entirely knowing just what he agreed to. Which I feel most horrible." I watch as she paces back and forth. Her steps becoming more angry as she analyses what I know told her. 

"YOU LIE!!" her beautiful face contorts into ugly rage and I block the strike she makes at me with her claws.

"I do not Rose." she comes at me again this time drawing a whip form her side. She slings it out in a wide ark. I start to dodge it only it extends and razor blades slice into my side. Blood slings across the room and hits her in the face. She licks her lips taking the ruby drops into her mouth.

"Arson is my only family. I will find a way for him to be happy and to stay by my side." she says her words with such resolve I know she means them. I stand and smile at her and this makes her slant her eyes at me.

"Prove it to me then." at my words she comes at me with nothing but rage. Icy shards fall around me as she slings the now bladed whip around her head like a lasso. I melt the ice with a single wave of my hand. Water pools at my feet and I use this to make a shield just as her whip slings my way.

The blades cut through the water but miss me as I sidestep from it. She advances not giving me any room to counter by making black ice elementals. They form a tight circle around me as she makes her way across the floor. I take in a deep breath and mix it with the warmth inside my chest making hot air. I slowly release it out like a vapor. It curls out from the elementals and slithers across the floor forming a large fire snake behind Rose.

At the last minute she notices it and tries to fight it off with her whip as it opens it mouth showing large fangs. It poses to strike and she slings the whip. The blades melt from the heat and the leather burns making a stench. She falls back and calls forth the elementals away from that were in the process of pinning me down. They come to her aid form a shield around her just as the serpent descends on her. Its fire coted scales wrap around the group making such heat they slowly start to melt. It rears its head and strikes its fangs sinking deep into the elementals they make odd sounds before bursting. Rose is now in the snakes sights and it bites into her leg.

She howls in pain as its fangs drip magic fire venom into her system. She slings out an arm and attached to that arm is a blade of Ice. It shoots across the room and hits home into my shoulder. It pins me to the wall behind me and with the new pain my snake disappears in a puff of smoke.

She limps into a standing position and walks over to me. A shining blade in her hand has me looking at her with confusion. I pull on the ice blade but my side protests. The long gaping wounds bleeding freely. I look down finding this odd. Sure gods and goddess could get cut when in human form but we heal quickly as if there isn't anything there, but this isn't how its so post to be. My wounds should have closed by now.

"Oh yea I didn't tell you I have weapons made by gods so they can Kill gods." she laughs at me as understanding takes hold. "Not only that they make the god or in your case goddess weaker." Her laughs make my head hurt and I try to focus on something that can help me. I call on my shadow magic with a hand twitch and a being of great power steps from the shadows. He grabs her from behind. His long clawed hands grabbing her slender neck. He pulls her away from me but she throws the dagger and it hits me in the other shoulder slicing through bone. I scream in pain and lose control of shadow.

"Oh Clover. You should have known better then to summon a dark creature. They dwell in MY lands remember. And it was me who taught you to this anyway dear sister." The shadow changes forms and Draco stands before me. He wraps his arm around Rose pulling her close. The blade in my other shoulder weakens me and I fight to stay awake.

"Good job Rosie. Now finish her." with a happy smile she steps forward.

"You may kill me but I have given most of my goddess essence to Raven so it doesn't really matter. Ill return someday when all this is over and light has taken back the world you have destroyed." After I say this I feel a sharp dubbed sided blade slide through my chest into my heart and another slides across my neck.

"All is cleaned on this end Father. But what shall we do about your problem?" Rose looks up at him and a sad smile plays across his lips.

"Now your body will become mine to use dear Rosie. I need a new body and yours is rip for the picking." Draco advances upon Rose and she screams taking a step back from him.