Chapter 7

I see him smile at me and my heart races. I mentally kick myself again.

"Oh dear one your just waking up. Just taking your first steps into our world, my world and his world, for the first time. So much for you to learn and in so little time. " His eyes hold a sadness to them that has me worried.

I open my mouth to speak but stop. I feel a stirring deeper in the forest. All the animals run from it and everything becomes quite.

'She comes dear one' . I hear like a shout in my head I shake it not liking the feel of it.

I look at him seeing he isn't looking at me any more but over my shoulder. Sabor's claws dig in again as he took is looking over my shoulder behind me. I turn my head to where I was heading into the deep forest only moments ago.

I feel a power radiating towards me. A danger I can't explain, my body telling me to run. Dread fills my limbs so I'm like lead.

I feel a warm hand on my cheek turning my face. I look up into those amazing odd blue eyes as he lowers his head to mine and kisses me full on the lips.

I stand in shock at the gentle feel of his lips and the rough itchy facial hair and my eyes close with a sigh. I so want this I thank to myself. But why do I?

I feel his arm wrap around me holding me up as my legs give out. Loving the strength I feel he has I lightly moan and open my mouth so he could explore me like I want to him.

I feel his tongue tangle with mine. Such deep fires start to build inside me. I reach my still heavy hands up tangling my fingers in his hair. This is crazy right I just met him, I think to myself in shock.

'Say you'll come to me.' I hear him softly in my head not like before. I open my eyes when his lips leave mine wanting them to be on me again not just my lips. I blush at my thoughts.

I open my mouth to speak but he covers it with his hand. He points to his head then mine.

'Speak inside your mind to me. Just thank of me and it creates a bridge no matter where you are and this way its only you and me that hear.' He says sweetly in my mind and I focus on him, hard. The strain very painful. Its like I'm forcing my mind to split.

Warm liquid runs from my nose. From the smell I know its blood.

'How will I find you?' I force out knowing it was probably more of a yell. He just smiles at me wiping the blood from my face.

'Just like this love' he answers touching my cheek lightly. I lean into it feeling the scares and callous of hard work.

He pulls me into a tight hug then he's gone. I look all around but to no avail he's gone. I'm left in forest alone again with just Saber. He purrs softly rubbing his head against my chin.

"I liked him too." I whisper lightly petting him.

I feel that force of power again but much much closer. Then there is a women standing before me. My body again telling me to run but I've become lead again.

"Liked who?" She says in a sing song voice.

I stand there looking into the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen on a women. They even put JayBee to shame. They glow a light blue almost like ice. I look at her beautifully sculpted face and her fake smile.

"My father's horse I wanted to bring him along but I only brought Saber ." I lie for the first time in my life and I have a feeling it won't be the last.

She nods her head blood red hair falling around her pail face. Her tounge licking her overly lush red lips she pouts at me.

"So its you huh? Well I'm his women and he's my man so I guess it doesn't really matters." She mutters under her breath a scowl making her face pucker.

"Well good child. I'll say if you met a young man with two shaded blue eyes you tell me right away. That man is a criminal. A criminal that is a threat to our kind." She touches my arm and I feel her sharp red nails sink in to my skin and Saber growls deeply at her. Not liking the women any more then I do.

"Best keep that beast under control. " she says dropping my arm and turning on her hill. Her shoes odd to me of their shape and perpus sink into the ground. The hills a thin point.

"Well come child follow me we haven't all night." She barks making me finally notice her accent is German. A place I had been with my clan a few years back.

I watch her pail legs walk and I see the musces flex. I travel up her with my gaze to her perfect round bottom that's clad in a black pincle like skirt. She wears a white blouse with puffy sleeves.

I follow her and I catch the smell coming off her in waves. A rich rose smell nothing that's around here.

I'm in my own thoughts following her when I hear a sound that's so familiar I'd know it anywhere. Sure enough an arrow shoots between us and I look down to see that it's hand made. The soft brown feathers are that of an hawk. The wood is smoothly carved beerch.

The women pushes me down to the ground hard and suddenly. My face just missing a sharp rock.

Tasting dirt I spit and roll hearing another arrow relased. Just as I move the arrow lands where I had been.

"COME ON NOW CHILD I CANT HOLD IT FOREVER!!" The women yells drawing me away ftom the arrow.

I run up to her and she grabs my hand hard. When she touches me I get the feeling of being stretched. My head spins as I try to focus on what's around me.

With my eyes open I see colors pass by me people I've never seen and some I have play scenes of everyday life in a blur.

The world stops on a dime my body catching up with me. My head hits a wall with a solid bang. My stomach heaves everything I ate including the blood.

With a sigh I look up after wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. We are no longer in the forest with the owner of that arrow but inside a actual building, like of which I've never been in before. The walls are so tall that I can barely see the ceiling above me. The cool white stone is actually marble. I use it to steady myself.

The windows are like those I saw in the church of Sant. Michael. The stained glass reflexing light in shades of blue and red. I look to the window and see a bloody scene played there. A man much like the one I seen in the forest is there but his eyes are different a purple and red instead of two blues. He is standing over many bodies. Humans by the looks of it. Sword raised high blood dripping off the tip. The man's fangs are out at full extend showing just what he is. Not caring. Like he is a king of some sort.

The women catches my look. I see a fond look in her eyes.

"Isn't he something?" The lust can be heard in her voice with out having to smell it coming from her.

"Yea something alright." Is all I say. The women looks at me and sighs heavily. Guessing she didn't like my answer.

"You need to get cleaned up before his grace sees you." She says smiling a real smile this time and I shudder preferring the fake one.

I follow her watching her odd shoes clanking loudly on the shining marble floor that reflects back to me my reflection. A reflection that is as bad as one could get. My face arms and legs are caked in dirt. My long braid has come loose making it look like a tangled mess with leaves. Saber is much the same his beautiful gray fur is drown with mud.

She stops at a door and short of shoves me in. Her hands barely touch me as if she's don't want to get dirty.

She closes the door behind me with soft ease. I hear sliding then a click and I know I'm locked in.

"Wash up. Scrub yourself clean I would recommend. There is an outfit for you on the bed to wear. It is a must!" She says through the door. Her voice saying its a demand not a choice.

I sigh taking off my bag. It falls with a very heavy thud. I slide down the door to the cold marble floor. I lay down pressing my face to cool stone. It feels good to my heater skin.

Saber comes up next to me placing his paw on my cheek. I pet his head and he starts to purr.

"Just you and me Saber. Just you and me."