36- Beyond that we can Bear.

"We think of our futures, have big plans." The voice was echoing in that great hall with more than 500 people sitting. " But in reality we are not certain whether we make it to the next day or not. I grew up in a family where my family wasn't just the one living with me, sharing my bloodline. In fact, my family includes the person who was there with me the first time I crawled." The people in the fist row looked at a particular person who was sitting there with a smile. The woman next to him hugged his arm and smiled.

"My family includes the persons who were there in that park the time I was arguing with the boys older than me." Many faces smiled. The little girl looked at the woman next to her cupping her cheeks. "They were like oxygen in my blood, as a matter of fact they still are. They were the ones who were more of ME. They were a part of me and, I guess you all know perfectly well that we don't imagine a life without any of our body parts."

The teenagers were listening with full enthusiasm. The person speaking in front of them was their role model, and not just because they belonged to the same social status but because of the circumstances that were faced boldly.

"I need to know how to have such strong mind to resist everything." A brunette girl said to a guy sitting next to her. "Raise your hand and ask." He suggested. Their voices were barely audible.

"I decided to tell my story to the public not because I wanted fame. I don't need it. But, to tell people what to do when you feel like everything in your life is drowning with you in it. Back then, in my teenage life I never thought that I'll spend a day without contacting them. I thought like I'll die without them. But, you really don't die. Do you?" She closed her eyes, as if blocking the horrific memories of past.

A hand raised and the voice was suddenly stopped. It was the same brunette girl. "Yes?" And she stood after the signal of asking the question. "Can you please tell us how you resisted everything without being insane. I- I am sorry I mean without facing any psychological calamity." She suddenly turned red as many faces looked towards her. After all, she was just a teenager. " It's okay. Actually, I personally think that insane is the most appropriate word to use." The crowd laughed.

"Well, let me tell you with my personal experience. Allah is the ONLY one who will help you stay sane, who will be with you even when you are lost. HE will be there to pick you up when you fall into the pit. You know, I always thought like HE only answers to those who are extremely religious and already pious, away from dirt and all. But, what I forgot was that HE is not like us who only have love for small amount of people. I wasn't a practicing Muslim at all. The only Muslim Thing about me was the name." The crowd was silent, the deep breathes were audible.

"But, when I was helpless, HE was there to help me. HE listened to my cries, when they weren't audible even to me. HE helped me without even complaining how I abandoned him in the past.

We humans, you see. We will never help those who abandon us. And even if by any chance, we do help them then we'll make sure to throw that in their face till they die. But, you see, HE never does that. Just once, if you want to try. Call HIM for help and see what happens next. If you see how HE helps you in the times when even you cannot help yourself, then you'll never force yourself to do what HE likes.

Because, the truth is, when someone helps us in our desperate times,and always stands by us, we find ourselves doing what they like and avoiding what they don't. It comes naturally. This is the same case with Allah and us. Because in the end ALLAH NEVER BURDENS A SOUL BEYOUND THAT IT CAN BEAR."

With theses final words the mic was closed and the whole crowd started to applaud. The little girl who almost was around 1 clapped happily in the arms of that handsome man, who was beaming with happiness and proud looking at the stage.