20- Dream Coming True

Sophia's POV:-

"The bad days were over, we were happy, our classes started and Danny came back, the snowfall is over now and yeah Anna got a mom. It was a week since our classes started again. We were in the cafeteria eating fries when Danny said " Hey sophie I need your help." He said with a serious tone.

"Yes what is it?" I said while looking at his eyes.

"Umm. Okay I am serious and You are going to help me,okay" he said and his tone made me more curious.

"Spit it grandma, what is it" I said while elbowing him in the stomach.

"Ugh. Actually I am going to propose a girl today and I need your help to arrange it, okay." He was so excited telling about it, my eyes started getting wet.

"But I am a little scared. What if she reject me? What if she doesn't love me back?"

"No one can reject a boy like you Dan, you're one in the whole world" I said what I wanted to say for years and he looked at me with wide eyes, "Agh! I means you're smart, handsome with a pretty brain and face so yeah who can reject you" I said smiling punching him in the arm.

"Okay so meet me after the last lecture." He said eating all of my fries.

"Hey! But what about Anna?" I knew the girl is her so I just wanted to make sure that what should I say to her.

"I'll talk to her, come straight to my place, or I'll drive you home okay." He said and the bell rang telling us that our break is over now.

Something wasn't right, Anna didn't came for lunch. She said that she'll be in the library doing some research on Islam but what's the rush that she didn't came for lunch.

The rest of day passed in hustle and me and Anna had no lecture together.

"Sophie I am going to Mom for a while, have to talk to her. Okay Danny will drive you home, take care love ya" She said and hugged me real tight.

"Hold your emotions girl, You are coming home right?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yes yes babe I am totally coming" She said and we parted our ways, just then Danny appeared and we went towards her car.

He seemed happy and I was trying to be happy but it was like swallowing rock. I wish I had the courage to tell him how much he means to me, that I love him very much.

"You know what, I love her so much, it seems really odd because I am young but I really want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to marry her and I want to be with her till I die."

He was sparking and so were my eyes. I was fighting to hold them back but they slipped. I wiped them away because I didn't want him to see the tears.

He turned the radio on and one of my favourite songs was playing

We were still kids when we fell in love fighting against all odds, I know I'll be alright this time......

"Hey grandma. Come back to this world" he punched me slightly and I forced a smile because I was so loat in the song that I didn't realize that we reached home.

We reached his home within fifteen minutes. As we entered his room I spotted his Mom, I went to meet her and she hugged me tightly giving a small kiss on my forehead.

I really liked her since my childhood, whenever I was upset or had any fight with mom, I always went to her and felt at home. all the memories of past were coming back. Dan went to change his clothes and his sister was not home. I was hungry MRS ANDREW baked pizza which was super delicious. We both were eating pizza when Dan joined us.