Chapter 2-Relations

Today is our day.Pakistan you beauty.mashallah It was all juat because of Allah.
We are Champians🏆
The only thing that I wanna say is that

Dear India.
          please behave. Confidence is one thing but over confidence is other.
I am not saying to all of the Indians but to those who are like rishi kapoor ,spread love and peace specially when you are given such a fame.We still respect you and we will pray for you to have some manners.
Love Pakistan💓

I cannot explain my happiness. I know that you also can't.😍😍

So here is The update 🙈🙈

Anabia's POV:-
The whole journey after that was quite and that was so painful beacuse there was not any single moment in the car when we haven't talked, even half of the time we talked useless but still we loved to talk to each other. I was the reason for all this mess. I shouldn't told them.I had to keep it to myself then why I told them all that.I always mess up things.........This all was going in my mind since I came back and I was not in the mood to talk to anyone even to come out of my room for the whole day buttt...

Flashback

As soon as i entered the house Anaya( our workers daughter) came to me and said "Api apko anty ne kaha tha ke ap jese hi ayen apko bta doon ke raat ko ap logon ne Shaheer uncle ke ghar jana hai to tyar ho jaiye ga acha sa"
And my mood changed to worst.The last thing i wanted to hear was to go there and on a day like this when I recently spoiled my besties mood.

I was still in my thoughts when I heard the knock.

"Aa jain" I replied and there she came, my mother she went straight towards my cupboard and took the most fancy dress out and then she ordered me to wear that dress tonite for the dinner.

Me shadi per ja rahi hoon kia kisi ki?

"mama ye bht odd nahi hai? I mean its just a dinner me koi bhi or dress phn leti hoon."I said and she looked at me with no expressions.

She was about to say something when I saw Bhaiya at the door.He just gestured me to be quite and winked at me.

Then he came inside and said
"Anno me tumhare lye aik bht acha sa dress laya hoon or aaj tum wohi pehno gi bas mene kch nae sunna hai" and he came towards me and said "Don't tell me ke tum ye pehan kr jao gi aaj...Tumhari shadi hai kia? Meri behan itni pendu to nae ho sakti.Mama samjahin isko kia pagal hai ye Kahala ne apko bht baten sunani hain phr is baat per.

apko to pata hai ke aap poori society me apne style ki waja se jani jati hain or agar aaj isne ye pehan lia to kal ki club meeting ka hot topic hogi ye bhi or app bhi.)"

Mama just took that dress from my hand and said"Han han ye bht ajeeb hai tum wohi pehno jo Hadi laya hai wese bhi wo yahan hota hi kitna hai"

Saying this she went outside and we both laughed.

"Bhaiyaa you are world's best brother,
Hamesha mjhy mama se aap hi bacahaty hain,lekin agat kabhi aap na huay to mera kia hoga?kon mjhy bacahhye ga?bhaiyaa me apke baghair kia krun gi?"

Tears started dripping from my eyes as I had no control on them. bhaiyaa came towards me and he hugged me. After Daddy this is the place where I feel myself safest.

"Anno aise to matt kaho na. Me hamesha tumhare sath rahoon ga hamesha hamesha.Mere hoty huay meri behan kisi masle me nahi pare gi.Lekin abhi to me wapis ane wala hoon apni degree le kr or tab tum chali jao gi England"
He said the last part after a pause.