11-New Beginings

Assalam o Alaikum.

New Chapter,New Life for Anabia.Are You ready?

But let me tell you one thing there are some words that you may not like so If you don't wanna read then just vote 😂😂.....

AmberTufail This is dedicated to You😘😘

Here You Go👇
_______

A new life is waiting for Anabia in England.She is one of the most luckiest girl in the world,got admission in one of the most top ranked universities in the world Imperial College.Her life is like a fairytale,She has everything that teenage girls wish to have but still she is not satisfied with her life,she feels space in her life.Since the day she stepped in London,she started to fade away.

Within two weeks her skin started to pale because here no one was present like Zaid who will just feed her when she don't wanna eat herself,there is no one like Saffa who will have a slumber party with her everytime she gets sad,there is no one like Asfand to hold her hand in the darkest of days,Inshort she has no Life.She was not happy with just happened.

Two weeks back:-
Anabia's POV:-
"The apartment was very beautiful but I was not liking anything around me,when I entered my room I saw something wrapped in a beautiful wrapping paper with a note that read

I know that you will be happy after seeing this gift and remember that this gift holds a special place in my heart.
Ab isko hamesha isi trhan is room me rakhna.
Asfand.

Suddenly I remembered that Zaid didn't give me his gift.I started opening the gift and I saw that it was a beautiful painting of four of us.The painting was very beautiful,it was painted by Asfand himself.That bought tears in my eyes.I collapsed on my bed and cried for almost half an hour.

Nothing seemed to be pleasing, I had to unpack my things but nothing was good.I went towards the window and opened it for a fresh breeze and saw a beautiful attractive sight.Wind was blowing and it was giving chills.After few hours I decided to unpack my things,I already called dad right after getting my Sim card,but since then I switched my phone off,don't know for how long it will be switched off....

Present:-
"You can get through all of this Anabia just breath"I said to myself before going to university.It was my first day,a brand new start, new people,
new place and everything was just new.

I went inside the university and started looking for the classes and subjects after seeing all the classes I went towards my classroom.Nothing seemed to impress me,the classrooms, teachers even good looking boys and gorgeous girls.Its been two weeks I haven't talked to anyone because I need sometime alone,or maybe I don't have courage to make new friends,maybe I want to live with the memories of them forever....

I was walking without looking on my way when I bumped into someone.

"Ouch look at yourself you d*c*"I looked up to see the blonde girl with fair skin and her minions at the back..

That's what everyone at campus says..I've heard it alot....

"Oh I'm sorry I really am"I tried to apologize her but instead she gave me a deadly glare.

"Just shut up"She groaned and I was stunned to see her.Is she mad?It was just an accident and she got bumped into a human not a car.....

I was about to say something when someone interuppted,I turned around to see a good looking guy with brown eyes and a same dark shade of hair.