33- The Meeting

"Look at me. Listen to me. If I'm gone promise that you'll look after them like your own family." Hadi was crying in immense pain. The pool of blood was increasing with every passing second. " Please bhaiyaa no." Asfand was crying like a maniac holding his head in his lap. "I am getting you to te hospital. You're not dying. No you aren't." He said crying. " No listen to me." Hadi shouted at the top of his lungs.
"Please Asfi, promise. Promise that you'll take care of them."

"I promise that I'll save you and everyone else. I promise I'll get you to the hospital before anything happens." Asfand kissed Hadi's forehead and suddenly a bolt of lightning appeared leaving him alone in that pool of blood.

With a jolt Asfand woke up. He was sweating hard. His heartbeat was fast. What just happened. He was thinking. Looking at the time he dialed a number. The person picked it up on the first ring.

"Can you do one thing for me?" Asfand was talking to someone over the phone. His face expressions were showing that he was tensed. "Yes anything." Replied the person on the other side of the phone.

"At any cost, please make him come back to London. I need to get to them as soon as possible. I don't have any good vibes about anything at all." He said and tension was clear on his face.

"Okay sure. I'll get back to you in an hour. Don't worry." Arslan said and they disconnected the call. It was 4 in the morning in Pakistan.

He was looking at his phone's wallpaper. All of them happy. Then, what changed? What happened all so sudden that the people who were meant to stick together like the bond of hydrogen and oxygen drifted apart? A tear rolled down his cheek and the sound of morning prayer made him look at the window.

HE was calling. The one who gave them the best of moments and now who is testing them, is calling him towards HIM.

He moved towards the washroom and after few minutes came out and took the prayer mat. He stood up for offering the prayer. He wasn't regular but, he prayed some 3 times a day. And, all this started after going to Australia. In Pakistan he never got the chance to offer prayer except for the Eid Prayer and some important others.

Standing on the prayer mat saying the takbeer Allah Hu Akbar, made him cry. He was crying the whole time he kept praying. Completing the prayer he sat on the prayer mat for Dua.

He had no words. Everything just vanished from his brain. He had no idea what to ask. What to plead for. He was just crying tears rolling down his cheek.
Ya Allah make me save them. All of them full healthy. They are my family. I have no one except all of them. They are my whole life, my whole world.

He kept crying for a long time and stood up because he was interrupted by the call. It was Arslan. "Yes." He said hoping a positive answer. " I have done something. He'll be back here go and do whatever you need to save them."

Allah listenes to the words you never say. He was crying. The dua he made some hours ago was completed. What else do he needs? "Thank you so much. I owe you." He said. "You are family, a responsibility."

As soon as he disconnected the call. He dialed another number. "Yes, Shahmeer. Are you ready? How much time will it take? I need you to be there if there's anything urgent. Okay." After disconnecting the call he went towards Zaid's room.

Without knocking on the door he marched in. Zaid was sleeping as if he came straight from war. Pillows on either side of bed, shoes on floor, clothes scattered around. In the middle of all this mess was sleeping beauty.

Asfand went towards his bed and stood right in front of his legs. Grabbing his one leg he pulled him out of the bed in a way that Zaid came down with a thud. He started reciting Kalma thinking as if it's an earthquake. But, when he opened his eyes and saw Asfand standing with a stern look he sighed and said.