31- Detective Asfand!!

"Sahab, koi do larke apka intezar ker rahe hain kab se." Wasif's cook said when he entered the house. "Kon do larke?" He asked a bit irritated because he finally got back to his home from a very long journey.

"Shab do khoobsorat se wajeeha chehre wale larke hain, apko apna dost btate hain. Kia naam tha unka, han Zaid Sahab or Asfand Sahab." He said looking in the direction where they were sitting.

A wicked smile appeared on his lips, instead of going towards his own room he went to meet them. " So destiny really brought us in front of each other." He laughed.

"Kasam khuda ke itnay kanjoos log zindagi me kabhi nae dekhe bnda aik chae ka cup hi puch leta hai jhootay moun." Zaid was constantly complaining to Asfand who was looking at the ceiling, lost in deep thoughts.

"Allah Tallah, tere siwa ham sb ki koi madad nahi kr skta, tu rehman hai tu raheem hai. Me janta hoon ke me aik bohat gunahgaar insan hoon jo ke shayad is laiq nahi ke tujh se kuch bhi mangay, magar tu phr bhi kehta hai ke tere se gunahon ki maafi sachy dil se mangen to tu maaf kr deta hai. Allah tu janta hai ke mene apne dil se Wasif ke lye tamam mail nikal diya hai, me chahta hoon ke me us ke sath mil kr Ahmed chachu ko dhoondun. Meri madad kr mere Rabb, mjhy koi aisa rasta dikha de jis semjhy unka koi suragh mil jaye. Wo wahan akeli hai ya Allah, uske ghar walon ko us se milane me meri koshishoon ko kamiyaab krde mere malik." Asfand was lost in his deep thoughts when Wasif entered the room.

He came straight from outside, without even going to his room.

"Kia hal hai tum dono ka?" Wasif stayed as casual as he could.

"Bilkul theek hain tum sunao kese ho?" If Wasif was good at faking his emotions Asfand was master. " Abhi wapis aye ho?" He asked further. "Han, bohat thak gaya hoon me." He said sitting on the sofa.

"Kese ana hua tumhara?" Wasif said while looking at Asfand, the last thing he wanted was to see him standing in his house. " aise hi aya hua tha to socha ke me chakar laga loon. kesi rahi flight?" Asfand started talking randomly and Zaid was looking at him with wide eyes. he had no clue what asfand was doing but he kept quite because he knew that Asfand is a wise man, he knows what to do and what not.

After sitting there for half an hour, Asfand's phone rang and he finally stood up to go. " mil ker khushi hui tumse anty ko salam kehna." wasif said when they were finally leaving. "zaroor." Asfand said and they parted their ways.

"ham kis kaam se gaye thy or tu kia kr ke aa raha hai" zaid said while driving the car. Asfand was sending a text and he was not paying attention at all, after a brief pause he said. "Aik phone call ker ke me tujhay sab batata hoon." and Zaid stopped asking more questions as he knew that Asfand is sure about his every move and word and specially when it's something related to them.

Reaching home, Zaid went to his mother's room and Asfand to his own. Locking the door, he dialed the number and waited for the person to answer. After the second ring the person picked the call

"I am sorry to interrupt you at this hour, but saw your call so had to make sure." This was the first time they were talking to each other. It was early morning in England and Arsalan just returned home for some sleep because he stayed all night in the hospital with Daniel.

"Assalam O Alaikum. No problem at all. Just wanted to tell you something." He said waking up completely because what he was going to tell needed full consciousness.

"Yes, is it something important? And also I need you to do something. The only person I can trust for this task is you. The only credible person." Asfand said and Arsalan stopped talking, he waited for him to end what he's saying.

"Yes, what is it?" Asked Arsalan. "If it's not important I wouldn't have talked before you, knowing that there's something you want to tell me." Asfand said and Arsalan smiled, he knew what Asfand's going to ask. "No problem at all, Younger brothers get the right to talk before elders." Arslan said while smiling. Asfand felt good, a relief.