1-Unpredictable Life

Remember this story was written by a 15 year old with no guidance in writing. Now as a 22 year old adult, I will be rewriting the story with a different name and better character development. However, I plan on keeping my original work as it as, so that newbies always know it's not always going to be a hit in the first time.

"Anna" wake up girl your dad is waiting for you at the breakfast table.

She heard her mom saying it for the third time but this time she heard that dad is waiting
"coming muma"
saying this she sat on the round bed,her silk bedsheet was not properly settled on the bed, there were books on one side of the bed and cushions on the other and she was in between.

Stretching herself she went towards the curtains and tied them to their places. She then moved towards the balcony, cool breeze was blowing.
She breathed in the fresh air.The garden was looking more beautiful with leaves spreading everywhere.She was still admiring the nature when her phone beeped.

* 3 new messages*
Saffa: Anna Teri tabyat to theek hai na? Aj tera good morning ka msg nae mila??Good morning bae😘😘

Zaid: Teri tbyt theek hai no morning msg girl? Well BTW Morning Einstien😁😁

Asfand:Meri tarhan subha jaldi utha kr abhi tak soi hui hai 😶😶

He will bever change,his way of talking was always different.But he knew that she was studying till late at nite and that was the reason that she didn't text them the morning msg.

Replying all three of them,she went to washroom to get dressed. After ten minutes she came back to her room.

Changing herself into a pair of purple pants with a dark shade of shirt reaching her knee and wearing a pink colored scarf around her neck, she came towards her dressing table.
Sitting on the chair she brushed her long but sliky black hair.She tied her hair into a high ponytail.Giving a final look she turned to leave.

Wearing her sleepers she went downstairs.

"My princess is here" her daddy said while hugging her.

"Agghh Papa ye ghalat baat hai.Jab ham late uthtay hain to aap hame itna dant'te hain or ye late uthi hai iska kch bhi nae" Sarah said while making angry face .

"She was studying till 4 in the morning. I never found both of you studying this late and worrying for your exams"
Her dad said to Sarah and Anabia looked at her with a puppy face.

"She is a liar And I found her chating with her friends and watching movies.She was not studying at all."Hadi said while looking cleverly at her.

"Okay now stop fighting and eat your breakfast" Mrs Ahmed Ali said while passing the juice to Hadi her son.

"okay Anna what you want on your birthday this year?"

Mr Ahmed Ali said while passing a smile to her. "Umm Nothing Dad.I have everything what do I need more?" she replied.

"what about a new cell phone?I know you love cell phones pretty much." Hadi said.

"No daddy gave me I phone a week back" Anabia said while looking at her plate.

"Well then I think that we should give you a ring gold or daimond? Anything you prefer" Mr Ahmed Ali said in a serious tone.

"Diamond???Kia hogya hai apko iski umer hai abhi diamond ki,bachi hai wo abhi.Ap bhi hadd krte hain."Arisha her mother said instantly.

Mr ahmed ali gave a serious look to his Wife and then turned towards Anabia waiting for her reply.

"Mama is right Dad.Don't you think it will be much expensive means I am just going to be 18 dad" Anabia said in a serious tone.