14-Moving On?

Anabia was studying for her exam which was tomorrow. It was the last exam of second semester's final but she was lost deep in some other thoughts. Sophia was watching her thinking so intense but she thought it was just the pressure of exams bothering her. After a long battle between her mind and heart Sophia called Anna but she didn't listen as if she was not present there,like she was deaf. Sophie called her again but to no avail. For the third time Sophie shrieked at the top of her lungs

"DAMNN IT ANABIA ARE YOU DEAF"

Anabia was not expecting this and she jumped from the bed shaking hard. Sophie laughed at her to which Anabia just looked with a suppressed smile that made her more worry.

"Hey Anna what's wrong?" Sophia finally asked.

"Its just I haven't talked to My family since last two months, I am wondering if they are fine." Anabia said to which Sophie just sighed like a huge burden was off her shoulders.

"It's just simple call them and talk to them" Sophie gave her the idea and felt like Einstein.

"Oh Really?? What do you think I have not tried? I tried almost Zillion of Times. Safa and Zaid are not even in Pakistan to inform me about the situation, I cannot go back home and You know what Bhaiyaa also didn't come back here, I sent million letters and no one replied like these letters are not reaching them.... I don't know how am I supposed to stay focused here when I don't even know about the slightest thing about them." Anabia bursted into tears, Sophie gave her a comforting hug and told her not to get worried..

The next few days just passed like that. There was a break from university do Anabia thought it will not be easy to stay home just like that. She was worried about her family and here she had no-one to ask about them. Zaid and Saffa went to Australia for some months as they had taken a break from university. Each day passed and her tension grew more and more. To keep herself busy she started working in the bakery nearby, that did relax her but of course she still missed them more than anything.

The weather changed and it started snowing. The snow was supposed to be like normal but that was not London's fate that month. For another complete month it snowed like someone forgot to close that cloud which poured snow down to earth.

Anabia's POV:-
All of our works were just jammed due to that damn falling. I was already stressed out about them and when I thought of writing a letter the snow did a great job. My life was looking like a prison. All the universities were closed for one month and if the snow fall continued to fall like a mad man they will exceed the holiday.

Everyone was quite happy. Sophie went to her parents. Though she was not ready to leave me but somehow Me and Daniel managed to convince her. I still remember his words to Sophie.

* I will take care of her. Believe me. I won't let her sad until you come back*

& he was a man of words. He visited me everyday twice. Though our houses were approx 10 miles away yet he everyday walked to my apartment and we had some time together. He was taking real good care of me, but I wonder why? Why was he being so humble and nice to me when we barely know each other for a few months. He was good man and he always helped me but I knew that somewhere something was wrong or maybe something was going to be wrong because he told me on the phone that he officially broke up with Caroline.

He has gone nuts...

"Hey sweetie. How was your day?" Daniel said when he entered in the apartment. I called him because I needed to go for some grocery and I wanted his help.

"You know finished those books you told me yesterday" I said and he just looked at me with those glittering orbes pooping out.

"You did what? You just finshed those three damn books I gave you yesterday. Are you damn serious?" He was just speechless.