6-Memories

Asfand's POV:-

It was Anabia.Oh no Man.

"Koi baat nae parchi badal do Ana bht darti hai.No she can't do that.Ham koi or parchi nikal lete hain" Zaid said with full concern.

Poora Ha***i hai ye

"But first lets go there then we'll decide"Bhaiyaa said and we all headed outside.

While we were going out Anabia said
"Nahi me hi jaoun gi or me nae darti hoon.Okay Zaid ja ker Pic rakh dena and I'll go"

Sara Api gave her a Are-You-Serious wali look and All were stunned as well as me.

Her facial expressions were very strange.

Anabia's POV:-
I didn't want to do this but my INNER QUEEN said that I have to do this.

We were going to sit in the car when Asfand's Cell started ringing.He was talking with some strange expressions on his face and after hanging up he said
"I am really sorry.Urgent kaam aagya hai mama ne mujhy bulaya hai ghar abhi.Have to go"

Noooooo.

Ab me kia karun gi,"Ab to ye bhi nae hoga".My heart said
but Mind snupped me "Wo hota bhi to kia kr leta."

Don't rely on even him.My Inner Quren Again!!

We reached the place and All got out of the car.The road was complete black.It was loking just like Horror Movies scene.

Meri Zindagi ka Akhri din hai aaj.

After good Five minutes Zaid came back and said me to go straight till the end of the park.Though it was not very big but I literally could feel myself as one of those girls in Horror movies who are going to be dead soon.

"Okay" I sighed.

As soon as I entred the Park,I was just too frightened. or uper se mere mobile ki torch.

The place was completely Horrible and After few moments they were out of my sight.

I was Stepping foward with baby steps when suddenly I heard the footsteps behind me.

I'll kill Zaid as soon as I will go back.

Ignoring the voices, I kept walking straight, and I was not even in the mid of the park till then.

The steps came closer and closer and I just closed my eyes to be eaten by the Ghost......

Someone's hand touched my shoulder.
I turned after alot of struggle and was about to shreik when the person's hand went towards my lips and he presses them hard.

Mene kisi Robber ke bare me to socha hi nae tha......

I was Gasping until the person took my cell phone and threw some light on his face to make it clear.

"Cupcake, Me hoon Kia hua hai?"

And It was Him.Ya Allah.😭😭

I could not do anything but to hug him instantly which caused him to stumble on his legs but he managed to be straight.Since my childhood I've hugged him more then Million Times.