29-Falling in love With You

"Finish him off. I don't care. I just don't want him to interrupt my matters again."

🌠🌠🌠

Daniel's POV:-

It was dark and cold too when I left the two of them and headed home.
I really cannot believe this. They've been through much. She don't deserve this, any of this. Her family is not in touch with her and now her cousin, oh God, What am I supposed to do....

I looked at the street, it was quiet. I was walking while thinking whether I should call him or not. I was wondering what to do when I looked ahead, it was a wrong turn. The street was desolated. In that moment I dialed the number and waited for him to answer. He picked my call on the second ring.

"Hey, Can I talk to Arslan." I said and waited for him to answer.
"Yes, Who are you and how can I help you"? He said normally.

"I am Daniel. Actually I am one of Anna- Ah I mean Anabia's friend an-" He even didn't wait for me to complete the sentence and said. "How's she? Is she hurt? What happened? Is she alright?" There was emotions in his voice, deep care, affection and more...

"She is fine but there's something which is not. I think someone's following her. Can't tell you right now, Actually, I want to meet you. I think that I need your hel" and then something hit me hard on my head. I fell on the ground but I could still listen to his voice saying "hello, is anyone there..."

A man stood in front of me. "So you won't be able to help that fragile girl next time. I'll make sure you open your eyes in heaven and not on this Earth again."

He had a mask which covered his face and he started hitting me here and there until I faded on that spooky street...

🌠🌠🌠

Arsalan's POV:-

"Who was he and what suddenly happened?" I got up and dressed myself up to see what happened. I dialed the number again and after half an hour of constant trying someone picked it up.

"Who's there?" I said and a lady spoke up. "Whoever you are just listen that the guy in this hospital is in really bad condition and you need to come here ASAP." And then she told me the adress of the hospital. I was really worried about him. I was praying for his safety.

When I reached the hospital, I went towards the reception and asked the receptionist about a boy named Daniel and she told me that he's still under observation. I walked towards the doctor and asked her the matter when she told.

"He'd lost massive amount of blood and there is a piece of iron which is stuck in his shoulder, gladly his shoulder is alright and the iron didn't touch it but we still need to take it out. Who are you?" She said at last.

"I'm his friend. His family is not here so I am." I said as it wasn't really a lie, his family wasn't there.

"How much more time do you need?" I asked and she replied. " Atleast an hour and then we'll shift him to the-"

"Oh yeah, I'll book a private room. I'll go to the reception and ask to fill the papers, now that his family is not here." And she looked at me with suspicious eyes at first and then said "okay come, I'll ask the receptionist."

After filling the papers and booking the room, I thought to go to her place. When I looked at the time it was half past 11, but I needed to do it, so I talked to the doctor and went to take her because her apartment wasn't at much distance from the hospital.