21- Miss Me??

Anabia's POV:-

"Take care and enjoy the night" I hugged Sophie and she said "thank you so much Anna for arranging such a beautiful night for me. I owe you."

"Yes, you do, you both will give me treat Because I am not letting that go" I laughed and turned around to go.

"Enjoy your drive sunshine" Sophie shouted and I laughed. He was waiting and it's immoral to let him wait for that long.

The dress I was wearing was not heavy but formal, and the last time I wore a dress like that was in Pakistan on my 18th birthday. Tears started forming in my eyes and I wiped them from the corner of my eyes.

As I approached the car we said Salam to eachother and he opened the door for me. It was not awkward but awkward, not awkward Because we had little chit chats every now and then but awkward because we were never alone like this, and I never felt odd before but now it was different.

We both were quite. I had no odea how to start the conversation, I was thinking when he said "Mom didn't tell me where to drop you?"

"Oh! I am sorry, on my apartment, because I need to change." I said smiling but not looking at him.

"Are you sure? Because I don't think she'll return back, will you live alone?" That made me to look at him with some wide eyes.

"Oh! I am sorry don't mean to scare you. I was just asking, if you can live?"

"You don't ask a girl like that. What if she is really scared?" I said in a low voice but he heard it and returned with a chuckle.

"I am sorry, I really am. Didn't mean to scare you at all. Just wanted to ask you know because Mom will ask me and I have to answer her." He gave explanation.

"It's okay" I laughed at his explanation. I felt good really good.

"So you are studying business?" He asked out of nowhere. He definitely knew how to continue a conversation.

"Yeah. I am" because I didn't know how to continue conversations suh a dumb am I.

"If you need any kind of help, you can ask me. I wasn't a brilliant student but yeah I passed with average marks, so you'll not be disappointed." I laughed again, this conversation was going good.

"I am sure you can help me. Thanks for saying. It means alot." I said looking down at my hands. The black slik sleeves were covering my complete hands and there was only a ring in my hand, the ring Dad gave me.

"Mind if I ask something personal?" He said while looking straight ahead.

"Ask away. I'll see if I can answer that." No I was not being rude but honest. How can I share my every personal detail with him. His mother is my mom but he isn't really my brother.

"No I'll not ask that much personal." He said, I was about to say sorry when he interrupted "no need to be sorry, it's your right, and I am impressed. I really am" He said smiling, I could see from the corner of my eye.

"Your family. I mean I just wanted to ask about them." He said and my eyes turned watery, I missed them everyday, every night, every second of my life. They were my life, If I was living here it was because I wanted to see them.

"I lived in Lahore with my parents. My father is a businessman, he has some of his business in other countries, Ahmed Ali is is name. We are three siblings. My brother, then a sister and then it's me. Three best friends who are not here with me in flesh but in spirit. And I am currently living in London studying business" I sighed heavily while smiling, or trying to because I didn't want him to think anything.