17-Change

Assalam o Alaikum ♥

How are you all again? And how is Ramzan going?

This one's for my buddy *Fati*😍😍

Enjoy♥♥♥
____________

"Don't You think that we should call someone from her family?" The female said while looking at the girl. Two figures were standing beside the hospital bed. One of them was a young man, the one who was saviour, whilst the other was a lady who had wrinkles on her face but they failed to make her look like old crumpled doll because she looked really smart and beautiful even with those wrinkles.

It was a small room painted white that had bouquet on one side of the table and there were blue coloured curtains on the small window which was showing the beautiful weather.

"How can I?" He said while looking at the beautiful angel who was sleeping but the sleep wasn't peaceful at all.
"Her cellphone is already dead" he added further staring at the angel who had a scratch on her forehead because of the fall.

They were still talking about her when she started to open her eyes, her eyelids were heavy as it was unbearable for her to open them completely. She looked at them with half open eyes.It was difficult for her to look at them because her head was still dizzy. The women figured out that she opened her eyes so she came close to her.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" She placed her hand gently on the girl's forehead which was burning because of the fever she was suffering from.

"Miss are you." He stepped towards her to ask her about the family or any friend but was frozed when she started screaming.

"No!! Please I beg You, don't come near me. Please Please." She barely completed her sentence when she again met the unconsciousness. She fainted right away.

"Go call the doctor" the woman said as she looked at the pale girl with care in her eyes.

________________

"She is stressed.she is having a mental breakdown. Just please take care and don't do anything that will make her stressful. Because she really need to stay away from stress." The doctor told the boy and left the room.

"Please stay here maa, I'll be back." The boy said while patting the woman's shoulder and went outside.

He walked out from the hospital. This was the first time in his life that he came across any such incident.
"Ya Allah I don't know her, I don't know how to contact her family. Please help me because there is no one except you to help me." The boy was walking around the hospital with blank mind. He never thought that going out for sometime will cost him this but at the same time he was happy that she was in safe hands. Because he will never do anything to hurt her, that's what the religion guides him always. He was helping her. He knew that if they met it's because of the destiny.

He believed in destiny.

He didn't realized that he walked far away from the hospital and it was almost dawn. He thought to go back to the hospital when his phone rang.

"Yes." There was a pause as he was listening to the person from other side of the phone.

"Oh yeah I remember, but can you do me a favour Alan? Can you please cancel the flight and book for two days later?" He waited for the reply

"Thank you so much, it means alot and yeah say hello to little Ella. Will talk to you later." And with that he ended the phone call. Taking long strides he walked back to hospital after fifteen minutes.