10-Heartbreak

Assalam o alaikum.

Eid mubarik to all of You💫
May Allah accept the Qurbani of everyone 💞

Enjoy💋

____________
Asfand's POV:-

"I wil always pray for you Anabia,no matter how far you are,you will always found me around you."I was driving like a drunk on my way back to home,I just wanted to leave Pakistan,I cannot stay here anymore.What happend today was just speechless and emotionless too.

It was midnight and when I reached home I saw Zaid's car.He must be here for mom. I went inside and saw Saffa and Zaid sitting next to mum,there was an akward a silence,a silence that told me that mom knows everything.As soon as she saw me she came towards me and gave a kiss on my forehead saying

"Mama is proud of her little boy.Asfand Anabia ne tumhare lye aik paigham dia hai"and she told me what she said last time before going back,tears were forming and I didn't want to hold them back into my eyes.

"I cannot live here Anymore,we have to go.Ye jaga.........mujhay ghutan hoti hai is wehshat zada mahol se,meri zindagi ab yahan aram or sukoon se nahi guzar sakti."I was crying like a baby and she hugged me tight,that's what mom is for,she always supports me and even now she is supporting me.

"Beta me kabhi nahi chahoon gi ke tum Kisi bare ke sath badtameezi karo.Mera beta mujhy dunya ke jis bhi kony me le ker jaye ga me uske sath rehny ke lye tyar hoon magar han shart ye hai ke iske badle me nujhy apne bete ki khushi chahaye.Anabia,Zaid,Saffa or me kabhi tumhy udas nahi dekhna chahty hain."She said to me while we were drinking the coffee that Saffa made.

"Tayi ap log jahan bhi jao hamse contact nahi khatam krna hai.Anabia door ho gae hai ab or kisi ko door krne ki himmat nahi hai"Saffa said while hugging Mom.

"Mene Australia ki tickets book kra dein hain ap logon ki.Parsoon Raat 3 bje ki flight hai."Zaid said while sipping his coffee.

"Asfand jo faisla lena dil se lena meri jaan,ab me ja ker Mehru ko bta doon ke ham ab London nahi aa rae hain,naraz to wo hogi magar ab mera beta jahan khush me bhi wahin per..

"Okay mama."She kissed my forehead and went inside to call Lala.

Well she is my khala but she always said me to say her Lala like boom boom😂

"Just be in touch where ever you go man."Zaid hugged me and in the meantime mama returned and said.
"Tum dono yahan hi reh jao me ghr bta deti hoon subha mere sath packing me madad krwa lena."

"Okay Boss."Zaid said while saluting her.

"Lets watch a movie"I suggested bcz I wanted to get my attention to anywhere except her....

We watched the movie and it was morning so instead of falling asleep we thought to go for a walk.

The weather was so pleasent,despite having these two around me we all felt a little space in our life,she is gone and I know infact she said to them that she will not come here again..It was 10 in the morning so we bought some desi nashta and went back home and Saffa decided to ruin my kitchen only by making shake and tea.

"Ab ye nobat aa gae hai ke hamy Saffa chai pilaye gi,jisko anda tak ubalna nahi ata."Zaid commented from behind while she was making tea.

"Tu na pein ab agar mard hai to."She said while smiling.

"Or ye mard hai hi nahi."I said while pouring the shake in jug.

"Us din anda mere se kyoun ubalwaya tha tunay phr.?"Zaid came foward and she said"is lye takay meri skin per garm pani na uchal kr aye,,,,ab me to larki hoon apni skin ka khayal rakhoon gi tunay kia krna hai bta?"We both laughed while high-fiving and mama came in.