22- SURPRISES

"They moved from that house couple of months ago" He frowned hearing this unexpected news.

"That's exactly the last time you talked to them and no one here knows where are they. It's like they vanished into thin air"

"Sir do you want me to ask their relatives?" Ibrahim asked, there was clear astonishment in the dark eyes of that handsome man who was sitting in his cabin in Australia, he was talking on the phone with one of his workers in Pakistan.

"Are you dumb Ibrahim? The family they've got is just mine, Zaid's, Saffas's" he paused for a moment because he didn't want to go there, he don't want to take the name of that filthy man from his mouth. "And Wasif's, maybe they know something sir, afterall she is her sister." Ibrahim said. "Do you want me to contact Mr Shaheer?"

"No, just look for them, any clue, anything And inform me ASAP. Got that?" He said sternly and disconnected the call.

There was something not right he knew that since their last call. Now all of his attention was towards her. Do she know about them being missing? How is she living without talking to them? How is she even living without every important person in her life? Without wasting another second he dailed Zaid's number.

"Zaid Chachu kahan hain? Anabia kesi hai? Tunay mjhy btane ki zehmat bhi nahi ki itni bari baat" he was shouting, yes the person who never lost his temper after that incident.

That life changing incident, he never wanted to remember but he never can forget. That incident was with him since that day, from the beginning, never leaving him alone, always with him like a nightmare.

Everyday he prayed for her, for them.
He never asked anything for himself. He never had any wish for his own self.

The girls in his office dying to have a cup of coffee with him but he never ever spared any glance at them.

His muscular body with that tan skin and those thick eyebrows always made him the most handsome man in his office, in his social circle, in his friends or colleagues. But he never cared. He never tried to look handsome but still somehow always managed to grab everyone's attention.

And this devilishly handsome man was in stress since last two weeks. He was mentally disturbed that was the reason that every meeting was being managed by his mother here and Ibrahim in Pakistan...

"Calm down bro. Time dekha hai tunay? Bhai ham Pakistan me rehte hain zara dehan se call kia ker time dekh ker. Sari neend barbaad kr di hai meri." Zaid was ignoring the questions that haunted him, he knew the consequences but still didn't tell him what happened here in Pakistan.

"Get to that point Zaid. WHERE ARE THEY?" There was something so daring in Asfand's voice, he was feeling like he will explode anytime soon. The thought of them being lost and her being alone plus his best friends lying to him was totally driving him crazy.

"Asfi--" Zaid was about to say something when he interrupted " You know what? Save everything you want to say in your defence. Mere anay se phle apne aap ko zinda rakhne ke lye jo soch skta hai soch le me Aaj ki flight se Pakistan aa raha hoon." With these final words he disconnected the call.

He wasn't like that at all. He was very different, but the world want us to change every time and when we change it wants us to change again and this cycle goes on and on and on.......

"Adam. Book a flight for me to Pakistan. And try to book for tonight even with the double amount if possible"

I will dig for the truth cupcake, I'll never ever leave you alone. I hope you are safe.

It was a rough day. He was just thinking about her, what could've happened, he even don't know if she's safe. The promise he was keeping was taking him slowly towards death, this promise was like slow Poison running down his veins....